Contact advertising [email protected]

We need to ask ourselves as a community, consisting of non-snowflakes of course, why...

J

Jean Yasir

We need to ask ourselves as a community, consisting of non-snowflakes of course, why we are so triggered by McHanzo? Does it, even remotely, has to do with the very slim possibility of a very small presence of homophobia? just maybe

T

Trey Harris

I don't know about y'all, but I came here because I enjoy the gameplay and watching OWL...I did not come to see these embarrassing ships. Not even the hetero ones. Ships. Are. Cancer.

L

Leonardo Varela

I don't care about ships at all personally.

ANY. SHIP.
I.
DON'T.
CARE.

G

Gerardo Gutierrez

Bro, I just want people to actually pay attention to and talk about the game itself. It sucks to know that most of the stuff we'll pay attention to is memes or bait, rather than having good discussions.

D

Doug Shaw

Imagine having such a boring personal life you find legitimate interest in finding pictures of fictional characters in fictional relationships and telling people why your "ship" is better than someone elses. Start an OverShip group or something I don't want to see McHanzo, Gency, Pharmercy, RoadRat or any combination of homo / hetero / bi / pan / trans / queer / whatever the fuckelse on my news feed. I joined this group for gameplay, tricks and updates, not sad people post their ideal video game relationship

S

Sabastian Barajas

It's less to do with McHanzo and more to do with the same content being repeated everyday, namely McHanzo content.

C

Carmen Bakker

I have multiple solutions for all the whining bitches that complain about the stuff they see on facebook. 1. Keep scrolling 2. Close your eyes 3. Leave the group 4. Delete your facebook account. 5. Throw yourself in the thrashcan C:

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom