Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch We need #Nintendo to make this change its unfair to #TeamPearl #Splatoon2

J

Jerry Scooter

We need #Nintendo to make this change its unfair to #TeamPearl #Splatoon2

S

Steve Beshy Behsmann

B

Brian Voelpel

That does look better, but it goes against the art direction I think they're going for. Pearl and Marina have a lot of opposites in their looks (even more so than Callie and Marie did). Marina's eyebrows and the shape of her eyes are pointing up, while Pearl's eyebrows and the shape of her eyes are pointing down. Pearl has a big forehead, and Marina's hair covers her forehead more. Pearl wears white while Marina wears black. Pearl is short and Marina is tall. Pearl's clothes cover her up more and Marina's cover her less. Pearl has a lot of attitude and Marina is has less attitude. Etc. There's tons more opposites like these.

I feel like the whole point of their designs is to be the opposite of each other. Pearl's permanent angry look is intentional, and I don't think they'd go against that design even at the cost of making the character look more awkward on her own.

B

Bella Hale

J

Jason Evans

I picked marina simply for the fact I love ice cream.. Couldn't care less what they look like

B

Brandon Ripley

Y'all on the wrong side of history, it's all about Marina and Ice Cream

J

Jerry Scooter

This post is for better splatfest through splatoon 2 because eventually everything will be one sided ive seen ppl pick ice cream just because they dnt like Pearl design Jason Evans

R

Riley Horne

That foreheads the size of Africa

R

Riley Horne

I didnt know Yolandi Vissr was made into a Splatoon character

J

Jay Ybarra

Weird

R

Rory Braun

LEAVE HER ALONE SHES BEAUTIFUL

C

Chrishawn Miller

Less angry eyebrows would be better! !!

S

Sam Paskins

I like the edited one

S

Sarah Jeann

I think she looks fine as is ?

E

Eran Goshen

they did, and it got worst

S

Steve Beshy Behsmann

I might switch to team cake ... just because everyones hating on the little gremlin lol

E

Evan Marks

B

Bebe Campos

I like pearl, she grew on me with her attitude. I do hope they update her a bit. I'm probably going to delete my save data and go team cake!

J

Jacob Stafford

She's better than Pearl from Spongebob that's for sure.

K

Kira Banks

That forehead she got

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom