Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch We are now a year old and I think we will see a few developers thinking of a "docked...

T

Tyler Craig

We are now a year old and I think we will see a few developers thinking of a "docked only" game to take advantage of the extra power

J

Josh DeRouin

Noooo

H

Helio Gabriel Sabatelau Oliveira

That would defeat the purpose of the console. Even VOEZ, a previously handheld only title, updated for docked gameplay.

T

Tyler Craig

I bet some developers already thought about it. Some developers would like to use full power of the Switch but get that extra power, it needs to be docked

G

Guillaume Oak

THERE IS NO PROCESSING POWER IN THE DOCK.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Any dev would be silly not to take into account the portability factor. The dock just upscales. It doesn’t add processing power

J

John Sanchez

Yea thats a big hell no

H

Hiru Ming

Games in docked mode would always run at their best. They are most of the time downscaled and use lower res assets in portable mode so.... what?

Z

Zachary Brisbin

I would hate this and never get a docked only game

J

Jermaul W

As guillaime said.
Not extra power from the dock. The dock simply unclocks the system.
So you can run the same power in handheld mode. Your just have less battery.

And i doubt they woll make a game that can only be play dock. That would kill the system since its meant to "SWITCH"

J

J.D. Hall

Making a docked only game would alienate most of their base, statistically the switch is used as a portable over a home console

D

Dustin Peña

They will only be thinking of it if they don’t like money.

J

John Tiggs Long

There seems to be a lot of Switch developers in here. I had no idea.

C

Clint Fronterhouse

The main reason I love my switch is playing home consoles games on the go

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom