Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Watching OWL right now and I am hating what Fuel is doing right now against The...

J

Jaime Rodriguez

Watching OWL right now and I am hating what Fuel is doing right now against The Outlaws. I understand that Hanzo does a ton of damage with his scatter, but if you’re being countered by Linkzr’s Widowmaker why not switch to genji which we all know Seagull is pretty comfortable with playing. I also didn’t understand the thought process between the rez’s they rezed off DPS and their second healer instead of bastion. Now I get it “second healer is needed, but if you’re trying to do pirate ship on JT you have to save that Rez for the bastion and keep him alive to delete the shields. Idk I hate how Dallas played that last game. Outlaws Jake and Linkzr did very well and their road hog and Orisa where as well solid, honestly if anything they could’ve done orisa winston to pick off their main damage dealers. I know Halt and Hook are very powerful combo but it would’ve made more sense to have something with more overall damage potential, and you have Winston’s Tesla that goes through shields so you damage and return to your team if you’re flanking well enough. I don’t know I’m just upset cause I’m rooting for Dallas, but I might just be changing to outlaws cause they have a stronger play style

J

Jennifer Redmond

Come over to the green side ^_^

E

Eduardo Luis Portillo

I don’t think seagull trust himself on genji in pro matches

M

Michael Bender

Go h town!!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom