Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch wanting opinions lol. Is it silly to want to buy a second set of joycons just to have...

D

Danielle Hamilton

wanting opinions lol. Is it silly to want to buy a second set of joycons just to have a matching pink switch? if i could id trade my green side in a heart beat but i wouldnt know where to start with that. but i also dont reaaaaaaaally n eed 6 joycons....or do i? lol anyone else feel guilty spending 80 bones on controller?

D

Daniella Anna Nixon

So if you buy another set won’t the pink side be the side you already have

D

Daniella Anna Nixon

You can get them custom made lol

A

Andrew Harvey

I just one want yellow and one green to go with my red and blue, that way I'd have a 4 player set.

J

Jenny Ashton

I broke one of the joycons and traded it in for a used one. They also sell single ones if you really look for them. Shop on GameStop.com first. Then I would check amazon to see if any cheaper.

A

Anisha Henry

No. I did the same.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

I have 6 joycon. We don’t judge, get that pink Switch

J

Jason Holmes

I want atleast 3 pairs, 1 pair permanently attached to switch, 1 pair in the charging grip & 1 pair for split joy con action, seems like a good way to keep wear & tear away from them but an expensive way to go about it

K

Kassi Jane Hargreaves

Yep I know the feeling, I have one set of joycons (that came with the switch) I can't justify buying another set, even tho I love the green and pink. Especially when a pro controller is cheaper

J

Jessica Johnson

I have like six sets of joy cons. It's not a big deal.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom