Wait... seriously?

G

Grover C Tippett

You first lol.

K

Khris Ellington

J

Jon Miller

REMOVING YOUR COMPONENTS AND CLEANING YOUR SHIT WITH ALCOHOL HOLY FUCKING SHIT :OOOO

R

Richard C. Sluder

This is an article in pcworld about cleaning your pc... and the guy just casually say dunk the damn circuit board in alcohol.

J

Joseph Santaniello

I mean yeah we use alcohol to clean components.

J

James Conley

You can run it through a dishwasher if you want

W

Wesley Teoh

It's possible, but crazy.

B

Ben Stocks-Mason

It works. Not conducive and this is also how I cleaned monster off my friends mobo when he spilt it in his pc

R

Riggs Boson Lamoreaux

I only do this with keyboards. I'd be too nervous to do it to internal components

R

Robert Mendola

Good cleaner and evaporates fast.

T

Timothy Johnson

Isopropyl alcohol dries without residue, as long as you make sure your board is dry after giving it a "bath", it'll be perfectly fine

A

Alessandro Falco Renzulli

It works wonders, I don't see how it's crazy

T

Tyler Carroll

Yes I have done this after someone spilled beer on my test bench. It works perfectly

J

Jason Workman

A

Asif Muznabeen

Been there, done that, but with a phone's motherboard after it had fallen in water. Worked wonders.

C

Carl Emmanuel

As long as there is no current running through and that it's fully dry when you plug it back in, you could take a shower with anything electronic

V

Vincent Klein

All very reasonable. Alcohol evaporates very quickly. Personally, I would never let my computer get dirty enough to need it.

T

Tony Huu Tran

isopropyl alcohol 99% above and you're good to go you can use it to clean pc components, fans & heatsink anything really and it drys fast.

S

Sam Gibbons

Yeah, why not?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom