J

Justin Anderson

Here comes the theories.....lets go!

K

Kevin Degrace Lauzon

Stop playing with my emotion

A

Anthony Haftner

Probably pointing out the obvious, but the ultra sub titles are probably due to more ultra beasts. Or a mix there in

C

Chris Liebel

Is this confirmed for the Switch?

C

Carlos Silva

Capcom did so well making an Ultra on Switch here is the beginning of rereleases for the next 30 years LOLOLOLOL

R

Riley Horne

Inb4 UltraSonic

J

John Piazza

I already sold my 3ds for a switch I thought 3ds was dead. Nintendo why are you competing with yourself and canibalizing Switch?

K

Kristofer Clark

Everyone check again it got changed the switch tba got deleted

S

Sean Wefers

To all the whiners the Nintendo Switch has only been out for 3 months. It takes years to develop games. So buy the ports or dont. Just stop whining. Switch by the end of this year has more top tier games than any first 9 months of a new system.

N

Neal Dole

I was hoping they would do what capcom did wth monster hunter and had that pokemon game able to do cross play with 3ds players. Still could happen but I'm over getting my hopes up... there is already too many Nintendo games I want to play this year anyways haha

A

Andrew Hoyt

Hope that happens!

N

Nick Race

3DS only? Is Nintendo acting like tons of people didn't trade in there 3DS's for the switch?

R

Ryan Morrison

Im still holding out hope that there will be a third Ultra game that plays on the Switch and works with the 3DS.

N

Nathan Earl

Make new games!!!!!!!!!

S

Steve Stvo Jay

I'm predicting this was a typo but a Switch specific Pokémon would be great. A port of Pokken is cool, but I think it's time a main Nintendo console gets a Pokémon title. I know Game Freak believes their titles best suited for portables, what do you know? Switch is also a portable!

C

Chihoon Kim

What pisses me off is that US version pokemo's logo doesnt change at all. Its stucked w this old fashioned yellow font while japanese updates theirs each game.
Ffs US

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom