Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Ugh, Nintendo really needs to improve their joycons! 1. The buttons (or at least the...

J

Jonah Grover

Ugh, Nintendo really needs to improve their joycons! 1. The buttons (or at least the triggers) are WAY too sensitive, they need to be clicky. 2. The triggers are too close together! And they're at different heights too! (see pictures) 3. The triggers are unbelievably tiny! (see other pics) 4. The joycons are too tiny! And I have tiny hands!

A

Andy Garcia

Get a pro controller

J

Joseph Santiago

Fair enough, the work well enough for me tho. Maybe it's just some getting used to. The pro controller is life tho

R

Richard Rivera

PRO

R

Richard Rivera

CONTROLLER

R

Richard Rivera

WORTH. IT.

A

Ana Maria Cristina Stan

I got so used to joycons that when i switched to a controller it felt too big :)) i have small hands too

J

Jay Ybarra

I have big fat hands and don't have a problem.

J

Jay Ybarra

I actually kind of like that they're so close, and I often use them like this over the pro controller most of the time. Maybe I'm used to small controls though since I use portable systems so much

R

Ricky Lian

Switch pro controller is better than dual shock imo.

A

Adrian Chan

Not really a fair comparison your comparing a portable controller vs a home console controller

D

Dave McKenzie

Buy a pro controller.

J

Jay Ybarra

Adrian Chan is right, you should compare to a pro. I really like the DS4, but I've got to give it to the pro.

E

Ehimetalor Akhere Ejadamie Unuabona

that's why they have controllers that are NOT joycons.
I've got huge hands so I shouldn't even like using these but it's a good fit

J

Johnny Quest

I like um

M

Michael Armand

Get a procon, it feels soo much better than DS

S

Stëv Rödgrs

I'm fine with them.

A

Adam Kenneth

I have the Xenoblade Nintendo Switch Pro Controller. Still prefer my Dualshock 4's.

But yeah, the Pro controller is obviously better than the joycons. Plus around 40 hours of battery life destroys any other wireless controller.

A

Angela Goodall

Noob.

R

Ranimator Chavez

Funny enough I find the xBox 1 controls to be a bit stiff, clunky even, but comfy in my hands.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom