Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Two things that I think Nintendo will find great success in this year is: Smash and...

S

Scott Krasselt

Two things that I think Nintendo will find great success in this year is: Smash and Labo. When I shared this on another thread, people scoffed at me mentioning Labo, thinking it would fail.

Now, technically Labo isn't for me, but I never really got into Smash either. I'm just being objective. If I were a father, I would TOTALLY buy Labo. A lot of children seem into it as well.

Am I wrong to think Labo will be a success?

E

Erina Tyrinari

Labo I think will be a hit with consumers and severely underutilized by developers. I'm excited to work with it myself. You don't have to use their cardboard or even cardboard in general.

S

Scott Krasselt

Sorry about the blurry picture folks...

K

Keith Johnathan

A DIY project that works with technology, is customizable, comes with software, and lets you create your own actions???? Labo is gonna be great

M

Matti Moilanen

Good discussion. No wories if the picture is a bit blurry, there. I think Labo has potential. It's ok if it flops, as long as it doesnt take too much resources and such. I dont have kids and I'm not into the concept much, doesnt interest me much.

R

Rico Verzonilla

Can't wait to see what people do with it tbh. Zelda speedrun using labo fishing rod when?

L

Laila Salem

My kid gets kiwi crate ($20-$16/project), which is a monthly subscription box with a DIY project. Considering that the variety pack is only $70 for several projects, I think it's a great deal. Even if we build and play with each project only once, we are definitely getting our money's use out of it. Especially since I actually do think she will play with each item for a while.

S

Scott Krasselt

And decorating it... and it teaches kids to be delicate with things... and if it is messed up, it's cardboard.

J

Jay Ybarra

I don't know if I'm going to get it myself, but I could see myself as a kid being super excited. This is a small passion project it seems, and it'll bother make or break the system. Variety on the platform is a really good thing though.

B

Brandon Jacob Conn

I was somewhat interested until I saw that the kits were $80. Sorry, but $80 is way to expensive for some pieces of card board and a game that does one thing and one thing only. Whatever your labo set is. If you was to purchase the other cardboard cuts it won't make any difference because you still need your $60 game cart. Not worth it in my opinion.

M

M Kienan Briscoe

I'm in my 30's with no kids and I'm getting Labo, haha. If anything just because I've never seen anything like it

A

Alex Chung

my concerns...

are you really going to fill your house with cardboard toys and where do you store them?

what happens when the cardboard gets wet/crushed and you need a replacement part?

A

Aaron Briggs

Going by what phil and pare said in NVC labo is way more in-depth then I thought it would be, I think it’s a awesome idea to get kids building ideas, doing a little bit of coding and scripting ect

J

Jason Richardson

Yes will be but how long will it last if you have kids

J

James Hardman

Labo....i cant help but think of body parts when i hear that

W

William Cook

Im fully with you on this one mate,
I believe there is a clear cut audience for Labo, and thats children and parents.
I am also not going to purchase this, but if I were alot younger (under 13 years of age) or if I had children of my own, I'd be all over it!

And Smash Bros will be a smash hit.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom