Contact advertising [email protected]

Truth is, its just way more fun to play DPS.

A

Ababil Ashari

Truth is, its just way
more fun to play DPS.

G

Gerardo Gutierrez

D

David Schwartz

Lol I find dps way less fun if you play dps correctly your just trying to always be in the correct positioning. But as a tank main I make the positioning for my team and control the battle.

A

Alex Tushingham

Some say it’s more fun to play DPS, but some say it’s more fun to play support, tank or defence.

It depends on the person.

T

Ted Clermont

That's the problem.

Dps is the most fun and satisfying role, so ofc that's who people choose to pick. Problem is, it attracts those who can't play dps to save their lives. And it sucks because dps is in charge of kills, which they cant do.

M

Matt Bubp

I think a lot of people probably think that way, but I really enjoy Tanking.

J

Jason Figueroa

I disagree, while in almost any there type of game I'd say yeah. But tanking is probably the most fun and sees the most non-stop action. Any other type of game, tanking is boring as fuck. Infact this is the only game I tank in, anything else I rather DPS or heal.

G

Gus McCrizzle

I don't understand why people play DPS when they clearly suck at it and claim they have fun though. I just don't get people who claim to have fun whilst literally getting shit on in competitive.

Playing your worst is the least competitive thing you can do.

N

Nico Labelle

Thats why i like Playing Ana the most, she play like a DPS, but i do what i like the most " healing " and she can also dps, and i get the chance to shoot my own teammates lol

M

Malachi Ward

Truth is, not everyone is meant to play dps

W

Will Narramore

mfw tank main master race

Y

Yani Salazar

Truth is, not everyone agrees

K

Kenny Alt

No shit, that's why I'm a forced tank main because silver's doesn't know the definition of filling in

C

Cole Licht

I enjoy tank the most thus I'm a tank main!

R

Ryan Wegrzyn

play zen. u can create ur own dps and heal people.

N

Naotsu Kun

Me personally I prefere to play heal , so yeah it's just your opinion I guess :3

M

Mattia Bertoncello Brotto

*torbjorn

Y

Youssef Abdelmonem

it is atcually more fun to win so ye ...flex

D

Deci Amaritei

Truth is it's fun to play different characters

O

Ombu Cartagena Vasquez

Yeah but you know what's even more fun ? Planning a comp with your team and winning

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom