Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Took a small lunch break and went for Mario + Rabbids kingdom battle, I can honestly...

• Thread starter Jeffrey Sebastian
  • Start date
J

Jeffrey Sebastian

Took a small lunch break and went for Mario + Rabbids kingdom battle, I can honestly tell you guys I was never a fan of turn base games , but this game changed my mind about them its great for casual playing on the go and you can enjoy the animations, cut scenes , and overall design that complement the very nice gameplay .

A

Ashley Wheatley

Never a fan of turn playing ether n gave this a try n had lots of fun playing!

J

James Wyche

Is that you playing in the office?
I bring mine but put it table top mode under my monitor, I may have to get a monitor to hdmi cable and get that portable silver dock. As I seen it around and has good reviews

M

Maxime Lamothe

The picture look stretched on that monitor :/

M

Marty Gootel

I was not big for those Rabbids but this game actually makes them interesting and palatable for a gaming experience.

L

Lance Malik Butler

Best part is the Rabbids aren't mind numbingly irritating. They're actually kinda cute

E

Emiel van Heijst

Bought it for our 7yo boy’s birthday and I can tell I’ve played it more the last days

A

Anthony Lopez

I have an Acer X34 21:9 monitor. I can't really tell in the vid but is there a lot of image stretching happening when you play your switch on a 21:9 monitor?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom