Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch To all my zelda players, if your still looking for shrines and everything else there's...

M

Michael Joiner

To all my zelda players, if your still looking for shrines and everything else there's a app on apple that you can down load type in shrines and you'll see two apps down load both but the I like is a folded brown paper that says breath companion it has every thing and you can click on each shrine you done and it will take it off the map so you can see which one you have left

A

Alex Hoosz

I wholeheartedly agree. The app works wonders and I use it alongside my hardcover 400 page guide lol

S

Sonny Tran

Lol I spent the last two days trying to figure out which one I missed lol damn I wish I knew

M

Mark Arthur

Breath Companion is on Android as well. I agree it is the better app.

M

Michael Joiner

It's great in my opinion, now if it would give directions on how to get each korok seed I'd be good to go, I have the korok mask but still having issues finding the seeds any Advice

M

Mark Arthur

Well if you upgrade to the full version it does. I think it was 3.99 and it unlocked everything and the. 99 to turn off ads.

J

Jake Odgie Sherwood

Why dont you share the link!?

J

Justine Franco Hernandez Peralta

J

Jake Odgie Sherwood

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

R

Rui Sampaio

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

K

Kylen Sloyer

Can't find this on android

J

Jennifer Gotschall

The guy who made the app said that it's not available in the Android version at the moment because someone made false claims on it and it was revoked temporarily. But his lawyers are on it and should be back soon!

J

Jake Odgie Sherwood

I could upload the apk to box if anyone wants it that bad

J

Jennifer Gotschall

Sebastian Kruse is his name

K

Kyle Muir

That takes the enjoyment out of the game, for me.

K

Keith Pickard

There have been interactive maps online since launch.

H

Heather Ekrom

i dont have apple i have the guide

J

Jr Stephens

It has a nice widget too

M

Michael Joiner

And do any of you know how to get a blood red moon to appear I'm trying to do a shrine quest and requires a blood red moon

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom