Contact advertising [email protected]

Tips for using Tracer? I think I get the hang of her, but I would like some advice on...

J

Jazzy Delatorre

Tips for using
Tracer? I think I get the hang of her, but I would like some advice on what to do and what NOT to do.

A

Alex Chambers

Always stay behind your target! Focus more on group damage then one by one, use pulse bomb on tanks with low health or groups of dps heroes or on a last chance to survive (fastest ult in the game) recall when needed. Look on YouTube for some pro tips.

E

Elissa Keplinger

count your blinks. i've seen many a tracer waste blinks and then have no escape. also use recall as a last resort. it has a large cool down and it should be used as an escape route. reload when you blink. your recall brings your health and ammo to what ever it was 3 seconds before and you dont want to be caught with an empty clip. ALWAYS HAVE AN ESCAPE ROUTE. do not get your self blocked into rooms and hallways with no way to run a trapped tracer is a dead tracer

K

Keoni Lewis

Never use all your blinks at once, even when heading to the point, always keep at least one. And also, when you empty a clip, blink outta the view of your enemy to reload
Work on tanks until your ulti is like 50%, then kill squishes like healers

K

Keoni Lewis

Also, just DONT fw Junkrat

K

Kenny Lambert

STAY AWAY FROM JUNKRAT AND MCCREE

T

Thom Mikael

Always save 1 blink for defense. (I got 70h on tracer btw,no pro)

A

Adib Dimassi

1.keep at least 1 blink available for escape at all time
2.stay behind target
3.everytime u unload a clip into someone blink behind them and reload and repeat
4.if u have a zen tell them to give u the orb before attacking

T

Tiana Higgins

Use your blinks properly! I tend to use her to get around the group to distract the other team. To get them away from the choke, so my team can get closer to the point. Aim for headshots, you kill your enemy a lot faster that way! I either go after healers or tanks to keep them distracted from the team. DO NOT and I mean DO NOT waste her recall. I see so many Tracers that I've been playing with lately that do that, they also waste her blinks as well. I try to keep my blinks full before I start pestering the enemy team. I used to watch YouTube videos about advice but now I've been watching gameplay. Carpe and Soon are awesome to watch for Tracer gameplay. I'm not a major Tracer pro but it is awesome when I go to the point to distract them team, then my team kills them all and we cap the point in less than a couple minutes. People saying stay away from McCree, I disagree. I tend to mainly stay away from junkrat because his bombs are super annoying. With McCree's flash bang, your recall come in MAJOR play with that. Most of them don't go for headshots after the flashbang and don't think you have your recall ready. I recall out of it as soon as I can then get away from him asap. Try not to get into a pattern. My friend has noticed I have a pattern when using her. Left back, right, right forward. I've been trying to break ny pattern to get more unpredictable

M

Markus Brewer

Be gay and British

N

Noah Van Roij

Just don't screw up that's how easy it is.

M

Miranda Acosta

Always be aware of your abilities and surroundings

A

Anthony Rodriguez

Manage abilities, learn to track to improve aim, the closer you are, the more damage you do

J

Jazzy Delatorre

Update: just tried a match following someone's advice regarding saving the blink and using recall when necessary, I was just utterly trash. I guess I put too much pressure on myself trying to take you all's tips.

C

Connor L. Lewis

Scream and run around while ranting about the gay agenda while attacking people who aren't british

J

Joseph Dino

Rithsayoth Danny Chhin yo fam she needs tips

R

Robert Brattain

when your 1v1ing a tracer wait for THEM to recall so you can do perm damage. thats what i do

H

Hallie Lauren Ditzhazy

Headshots every time!! Stay behind your enemy, know the health pack spots on each map, use recall for regaining health or avoiding being pulled off the map. It takes practice but this is how Tracer is SUPPOSED to be played to maximize effectiveness!

A

Antti Hartikainen

200 mg.

C

Cody Rock

Aadil Saqib

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom