Contact advertising [email protected]

PC This memory leak is getting really annoying now. Hopefully they'll fix it in a hotfix...

R

Ryan Hampton

This memory leak is getting really annoying now. Hopefully they'll fix it in a hotfix soon.

I

Ivanovic Simon

I have no problem with memory leak and no1 else of My friends encountered it.

G

Garrett Wiese

Fix should be deployed on Thursday

D

David Helmuth

I get it but don’t see the effects until I have playedfor hours

R

Ryan Hampton

Definetly not my GPU/CPU as they're not even at %100

B

Brandon Passno

Idk I haven't seen it 1080ti, 32 gigs ram, and 6850k

A

Arsenio G. Arbolado III

Looks like EDZ is the only area to have frame drops because it has a lot of vegetation on it and a lot of details like houses, rocks, trees, and stuff unlike other planet. Except for some public events like on Titan with the Two Walkers drops a couple of frames. Lo and Nessus is fine.

N

Nathan G Anderson

I must be having this issue as well. I was playing in the edz last night and dropping from 60 to mid 40s, even on lower settings. I have an i7-7700 and a Gtx 1060. Should be able to handle consistent 60

H

Hazem Ahmed Elgindy

i didnt play the raid yet but i think the most confusing parts will be the bath and the tunnel things

H

Harold Andalis

Upgrade to 1080ti, 32gb 3000mhz ram, i7 7700k.

A

Alex Elward

just restart the game and it will stop.

M

Muhaiimin Miin

Same problem here

N

Nathan G Anderson

This is s definitely an edz memory issue. Spent 2 hours in the competitive playlist and never dipped below 57 fps

A

Adam Reed

Its a memory leak caused by the clan list loading in an infinite loop... Fix is coming Thursday in a patch... Hopefully

A

Andy McCloud

It'll take then till Destiny 8 to figure it out and get it fixed. It's almost unplayable

C

Craig Kauffman

Frame rate stays the same, but you lose frames. It's especially noticeable in larger clans and gets worse.

C

Craig Kauffman

The frustrating part is that with small clans, it isn't as bad. Yet clans keep recruiting more and more making the problem worse.

R

Ryan Hampton

Craig Kauffman Your a genius. That makes so much sense I NEVER had frame drops until I joined a big clan

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom