Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch This may be silly but what sort of screwdriver do I need? A small Phillips won't work

C

Chad Bankston

This may be silly but what sort of screwdriver do I need? A small Phillips won't work

K

Kiana Renee Broome

Probably triwing

A

Andre Martinez

Looks like small Phillips haha. What are you doing here?

B

Brian Foster

I just got my grip case and I need to do the same thing. I wonder if its a bad batch. I ordered a triwing screwdriver on Amazon.

D

Dillon Ray Hoffman

It’s a Triwing. Order it online in a kit. Or Lowe’s has one in a Kobalt kit that I bought.

A

Angela Goodall

Did your Skull & Co. Grip case not dock?

E

Etienne Gouraige

As far as the I can remember, all Nintendo products, besides old consoles use a Y wing or a Tri Wing screwdriver. NES, SNES, N64 and GameCube all use Security type C. Pretty sure every other system not mentioned use Y/Tri wing.

J

Jeremiah Dudek

My Skull & Co is delivered waiting for me after work. Hoping mine docks but as long as it's easy to remove i don't mind. I have no idea if that is the case.

R

Riley Horne

Gamebit, you can order the 3 pack (opens all specialty gamecarts) from Amazon for around 10$.

R

Riley Horne

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

(not an affiliate link).

A

Albert Sabon

Still waiting on my case. Last i heard they sent me an email to veryify i wanted my second grip the same color (got the 2 set, one for me amd one for my brother) and they said ok and would ship it out ASAP and haven’t heard much else, that was 2-3 weeks ago. I don’t wanna play it handheld anymore until I get it lol

J

Jeremiah Dudek

So to update it’s snug but using 2 hands to be careful i have docked mine multiple times with no issues with the case on.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom