Contact advertising [email protected]

This may be lengthy, but meaningful. And I wanted to share with it on Christmas Day.....

B

Briana Marie Elena

This may be lengthy, but meaningful. And I wanted to share with it on Christmas Day..

I lost my brother, Richie, 6 months ago as of yesterday. My brother was why I ever started playing video games. He was older and so I wanted to be just like him. We were hardcore Call of Duty Players. We barely played any other game and he was a god at the game.

However, last Christmas my cousins who all played it convinced him to try Overwatch. I myself was completely against overwatch as I thought it was too “cartoony” .. all of a sudden he couldnt stop playing and I was left out of the fun and ended up buying it “just to see”. Very quickly we both became addicted. We’d stay up for hours and hours playing together. Keep in mind, I had moved away from home and our cousins were in a different state too so this was our time to be together.

On the night that he passed he was getting ready to get on the game to play with me. This just became our routine. So this Christmas is truly stinging.. it hurts. But all my cousins came to NY so we can all be together... aside from a million POP Overwatch characters given.. I also got these sweaters made for my cousins.

Junkrat, genji, ana, and mercy. Each of them show the character on an amazing patch in the front. Then I went a step further and had my brothers name designed onto a patch for us to honor him.

As if that wasnt enough, my cousin Danica and I got matching Mercy tattoo’s with his initials and her phrase “I’m with you”.

Much love Overwatch family... and hug your loved ones a little bit tighter today for me❤

A

Ailene Iapicca

My condolences go out to you and your family.
You and your cousins are absolutely amazing for doing all this.

D

Daniel Munguia

Ty for sharing this story with us. Reading such a tragic text with a positive vibe is really comforting to anyone feeling sad or depressed.

A

Ahsoka Hasegawa

Oh wow, I’m so sorry for your loss. I’m glad you have so many good memories to keep with you. I love the sweaters and the tattoos ❤

P

Parker Atkins

Thank you for sharing your story and creating a positive message spreading love with it. It’s very heartbreaking what happened to you, dearest condolences to you and your family.

L

Lin Galini

*sobbing in corner* Merry Xmas and happy holidays! I hope you enjoy OW and always have the best memories from it! <3

H

Hanz D Bulwark

I'm sorry for your loss, mate. I cannot imagine being in this situation. I hope you'll still have a good holiday with your family.

P

Panda Lau

This is the type of thing I love about a community in games but more cases are just toxicity but this is awesome this is what we should be seeing more of in the community togetherness and fun not ppl complaining about characters or nerds or bashing on others who play on different consoles so on.

T

Tracy Burgan

Legit crying at work. I'm sorry for your family's loss, and I hope y'all have a wonderful holiday season ❤❤❤ This post reminded me just how important it is to be there for each other, whether it's family or a community. I love the tattoos, they're beautifully done. ❤, Mercy main btw lol

B

Briana Marie Elena

❤❤❤❤

W

Wendy Story

This is so beautiful. ❤

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom