Contact advertising [email protected]

Hi! Few things to start off with =] 1. Yes I joined the group because there are female...

T

Tyler Hulegaard

Hi! Few things to start off with =] 1. Yes I joined the group because there are female gamers, 'tis an awesome thing to see!! 2. I'm Tyler. I main dva zarya. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one making u blowjobs. :3 4. My mom won’t talk to me no one will talk to me plz help 5. I am desperate for any scrap of human interaction w a living female. 6. Omg I’m Prince Charming I’m so handsome and nice!!! Kawaii bb!!! 0_o :3 d-_-b

K

Kamil Borysewicz

Hi! Few things to start off with =] 1. Yes I joined the group because there are female gamers, 'tis an awesome thing to see!! 2. I'm Tyler. I main dva zarya. 3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one making u blowjobs. :3 4. My mom won’t talk to me no one will talk to me plz help 5. I am desperate for any scrap of human interaction w a living female. 6. Omg I’m Prince Charming I’m so handsome and nice!!! Kawaii bb!!! 0_o :3 d-_-b

J

Jesse L Goddard IV

I love the extra faces on this copy pasta omfffggg

I

Ian Dunn

A

Amar Ymcmb II

Creepypasta :tf:

M

Mike Gerczak

Tyler Hulegaard if you're looking for female overwatch players attention. why dont you just download the Overwatch Dating App ?

M

Micheal Brown

kill me

L

Luke Schirmer

Decent post

T

Tudor Alexandru

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

Ignore this person. It is an obvious copy pasta. I'm not even going to begin to believe that you fell for this dumb ploy. You are just perpetrating a terrible trend. I've been posting this wherever I see this copypasta, so yeah, I'm fighting copypasta with copypasta. copy this into other copy pasta comments if you see them

T

Tejas Tanwar

E

Eli Ashwood

M

Miguel Angel Opazo Arancibia

P

Panda Lau

Wasn't this same post already put up last week?

M

Mohamed Reda Bentaleb

R

Robert Kołodziejek

D

Diego Gonzalez Lerma

C

Crystal Gordon

I'd love to stay in chat, but I'm not going to

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom