Contact advertising [email protected]

This isnt new news but kind of a follow up. Looks like PC and PS4 players wont be...

P

Philip W Boyce

This isnt new news but kind of a follow up. Looks like PC and PS4 players wont be playing together anytime soon... (Or Playstation and anyone for that matter)

C

Christian Bråten

Sony wont do it because they know their players would get rekt by pc gamers

J

Jerome Jimeno

They have cross-platform via SFV. Why not make it to Tekken 7 too damn it

S

Scott Jordan

It's always a money thing, they have "contracts" and if they go cross-platform play they will probably lose those contracts and thus lose money. What they said is just beating around the bush

C

Cameron Downie

That last part about keyboard and mouse support is flipped I think, pretty sure Microsoft is trying to get K&M support.

M

Micky Bottoms

Sony sucks except for the tv. Audio sucks systems suck. Well the pro is ok

T

Tim Miller

Not good business to help rivals. Microsoft is the only one to benefit from crossplay(and PC gamers to stomp controller based console players).

M

Micky Bottoms

more would buy a ps4 if it was cross platformed. Why do i say this? I say it cause most people i know are on xbox because friends are even tho they hate xbox. I bet ps4 sales would increase 25% if they did as more like that console better. My whole local area is a proven fact. Ps4 always for trade for xbox just for that reason.

M

Micky Bottoms

I myself would play the ps4 while wife on xbox as i prefer the ps4 too.

L

Lewis Kiltie

Who actually gives a fuck? Like, honestly, who is this going to negatively effect? You want to know the only people that this will effect in a negative way - Sony. That's it, only Sony.

D

Dylan Douglas

Sony is screwing everything up. Microsoft is doing a lot for the gaming community. Sony is making a lot of mistakes and it is hurting their customers also. Smh

D

Daniel Patrick Moody

Peasants tripe

V

Victor Minor

this would be a civil war all over again

C

Calvin DiBartolo

Well... there are games with cross platform: Rocket LEague and Portal 2 are both cross platform between PC and PS4 (Rocket League includes Xbone as well). Buuuut yeah, sony's pretty cunty when it comes to cross platform... or anything really. Remember how they continuously crippled the PS3 in the name of piracy prevention?

J

Jacob Acra

No reason to go cross platform. They make plenty of money in a closed format. They would have users playing for online while PC users don't pay a thing.

J

Jesus Galvan

sad thing is sony requested cross platform years ago and Microsoft said no so.....

L

Lee Hobbs

Because macros and uber fast mouse aim

D

Danny Delmatto

I love how it's switched and now Sony look like the ass wholes lol

R

Reace Baker

Rocket league has cross platform play with pc and ps4

C

Chadwick Selle

Sony exclusively makes horrible decisions, we know this by now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom