Contact advertising [email protected]

This is where nVidia piss people off. They've not long released the 1080ti...now they...

• Thread starter Dominic James Sibthorp
  • Start date
D

Dominic James Sibthorp

This is where nVidia piss people off.

They've not long released the 1080ti...now they are saying in just a few months it will be superseded...

I am a long time nVidia fan but I can see and understand why they are losing people to AMD

N

Nick Zimmerman

It also makes you think they hold back on their cards so they can just make another quickly.

Y

Yan Andrukhov

Old article and fake news

S

Skyler Perry

Probably not true, we've seen nothing else on Volta currently

K

Kuba

there won't be a 2080, if anything, there will be a 1180 but that's like in a year

H

Heewon Oh

Well new generation with increased performance is not something to be pissed off about--being close to each other isn't a bad thing. The only complaint I had was having 2 titans in 1 generation

ه

هادي حاج صالح

2080? Why not 1180?

H

Harley Curran

yup intel and nvidia taking the piss my next rig will be a amd build

T

Tommy Johnson

AMD just releasing GPU can't hang with Intel's high end GPUs already, yet you say you're going with them , sure , seems legit

J

Jimmy Shabadoo

Fucking with our pockets

H

Harley Curran

not just that but nvidia just relesed a titan xp driver that apparently X3 the compute performance after vega shows how good it is in compute. so nvidia were obviously holding it back so they could release incremental upgrades over the years is amd didnt show competition its sad

G

Gordon Smithers

not sure where people get 2080 from, 680, 780, 980, 1080 .............. 1180 ?

as for an earlier than expected Volta release, that comes as no surprise, been saying for months it'll happen this year and not 2018.

D

Dominic James Sibthorp

Ever wondered if Intel/AMD/nVidia are secretly all one big conglomerate and the entire competition between each other is an elaborate marketing ploy to drive the market....(dont shout at me , I am a cynic)

O

Omar Fawaz

Ahmad Oueidat ma bzonna mazbouta

J

Jay Plaza

So basically your mad a business is being successful.....LMAO wow

R

Rory Blandin

Seems like a smart business to me

H

Heewon Oh

All I can really say is that welcome to the land of hardware?...

M

Michael Murdaugh

This can be said of all electronics. Why should it hold up for some of the people who just bought it when just as many or more people will be looking to upgrade as well. Just means that 1080 will be cheaper instead of getting the newest card. New games to push new cards. It just sounds like people are salty tech is moving faster than their wallet can keep up. If you just bought a 1080 or ti props it's a great card I wouldn't be salty about it!

G

Garrick Schull

How does this piss people off? Im super excited for Volta to come out. The sooner the better. Oh and i own two 1080 Tis

P

Patric Hoog

You must be new? Nvidia does this every year.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom