Contact advertising [email protected]

This group should be renamed gamers who buys new gen hardware without thinking of pc

C

Criz John

This group should be renamed gamers who buys new gen hardware without thinking of pc

M

Michael Withington

Future proofing? I don't need 32gb of ram.. Yet

A

Alex Kats

It needs to be renamed people who pretend to know shit

J

Josh Krogman

What else am I supposed to buy?

S

Singkanto Roy

Wow

C

Criz John

By new gen I mean Xbox X

C

Criz John

And people who buy who wants to buy i9 when theres ryzen

S

Sergej Kurman

You post like 40 times a day

K

Keyeric Bristol

I don’t get it

M

Michael Withington

Is your PC bad?

D

Daniel John Gorman

I agree about Ryzen myself at some point I plan on updating to it but as somebody who runs a business who deals with reconditioned computers plus brand new stuff I can say old hardware does have its uses at the end I been doing this for 10 to 11 years from home I started out small but I have grown pretty well over the years I also do youtube and twitch streaming that has started grow of late also I can honestly say old hardware is not a bad thing I mean don't get me, wrong I love, building new computers but also love selling old spare parts just as much I am in a few of these groups honestly you don't always need to have latest and greatest at the end all depends on what your playing and what your doing with the machine also I have my all my certs in IT as well so I know my stuff I should know it I went to uni for 5 years to learn all of this stuff to start with lol.

D

Daniel John Gorman

I have also been playing around with computers for most of my life and I am 34 now lol.

M

Melih Çalıcı

:slowly preparing to quit:

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom