Contact advertising [email protected]

Thinking about doing a custom liquid cool setup with KTM radiator. Other than blocking...

D

Dustin Perry

Thinking about doing a custom liquid cool setup with KTM radiator. Other than blocking or diverting the overflow valve back to the pump tank what do you think? They look pretty sexy. Because it's dual I want to go pump - rad - cpu - rad - gpu and circle back to the pump in one loop. I dont really want to separate them with a second pump. I know fixing fans to them is going to be hard but doable with an open case. #RGB

N

Nitin Misra

Mounting the fans won’t be that hard. Just use the special zip ties you can get at an auto parts store that are used to mount the radiator fan to a radiator.

N

Nitin Misra

Universal Fan Straps Kit Zip Tie Cable Mounting Kit Radiator Oil Cooler Kit Straps Trans Cooler
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

R

Riley Branson

Its a full aluminium radiator. You will want to use eks aluminium waterblocks with those rads if your set on using them. In my honest opinion i think its a bad idea using these radiators, but if you can work out how to get your hoses fixed onto it, then your shouldnt really have a problem.

E

Erik Uccello

If you get aluminum make sure all the parts in your loop are aluminum. Mixing metals will create galvanic corrosion and you'll get micro fractures in the aluminum parts. It breaks down fittings pretty quick apparently.

D

Dustin Perry

Thanks for the tips guys I wasn't aware of galvanic corrosion.

P

Paul Allen

That'll be cool.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom