Contact advertising [email protected]

Thinking about completely wiping and reinstalling Windows 10 with all my games..having...

A

Austin Ramsay

Thinking about completely wiping and reinstalling Windows 10 with all my games..having a few issues that have been bothering me. Stuttering in Dirt Rally, don’t feel like my 1080ti is performing 100% in pubg (1440p ultra settings getting like 50-90fps), while other games play fine? I do have a couple other times when i get minor frame drops in other games but not much. Project cars 2 drops for some reason out of nowhere (ill be playing getting 140ish then itll drop to a consistent 45-50fps, software issue?). Is doing a full format and reinstall of everything a good idea? Build is only 3 months old. i7-7700k at 5ghz delidded runs at 70ish degrees, gskill 16gb 3200mhz trident z ram, msi gaming m7 mobo, samsung 850 evo ssd’s, msi 1080ti lightning, 750w thermaltake psu, corsair h110i aio. Suggestions are appreciated. Feel like i cant completely enjoy my build with these little issues..thanks!

J

James Youngman

turn off updates and anything that win 10 does automaticly that isnt needed

D

Damon Martin Jr.

if it's 3 months old I'm pretty sure u don't have enough buildup to cause that kind of problem. formatting it most likely won't help.

M

Michael Brainer

Too much black

A

Adam Ghanimah

I envy the aesthetics of your setup. I notice you are into racing games, drop me your steam name and we can play sometime. Hope you find the solution to your problems!

M

Mathias Kallestrup Valbjørn

I dont understand how people can live with only one monitor...

P

Peter Egan

750w , is that even enough for that system?

R

Roy Brown

if u format use windows download tool
doent hurnt to install the uptodate ver from the roll out
just run it from windows desktop don't make a usb no need
wont take long to download if u got a good connection 15 mins

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Dakota Kittleson

I get same frames on ultra with a 1080 playing 1440

P

Paul Hampson

I would start by running ccleaner and reinstall the games your having problems with not a full wipe. Also completely uninstall all graphics driver sound driver network drivers. Then just install the newest ones.

K

Keifer Shockey

Link for the desk?

R

Roy Brown

try
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
its free for 14 days no accounts needed - could be a adware or malware - its good

A

Andrew Cobb

Pubg is horribly optimized being an unfinished product

A

Andrew Cobb

Also no more pr0n

J

Jon Burks

Did you check if Xbox dvr on??

F

Finley Knight

real question why are you trying to run pubg on ultra.

S

Sultan Taimoor Durrani

i had the same issue like yours, so i went back to win 7 from win 10, no problems now. maybe nvidia graphics drivers have some conflicts with win10 that's what i can guess. try win7 and tell me how it goes for you.

শোভন দাস

your build is aesthetically beautiful!

I

Iván García

Take a look at this vid to optimize win10, my pc was hp Pre-built after I reinstalled a fresh copy of win 10 I followed some of these tips in the video and I saw a nice improvement in my gaming experience

T

Thodoris Temourtzidis

Consider the windows update for the security problem for intel cpus, it can reduce the cpu performance from 5% to 30%! And your settings are pretty high also pubg is not optimized still.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom