Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch *THEORY TIME* I’m sure all you animal crossing fans are waiting for a switch...

• Thread starter Alanna Aristotelous
  • Start date
A

Alanna Aristotelous

*THEORY TIME*
I’m sure all you animal crossing fans are waiting for a switch release...? Right. Like the last proper game was released in 2012, hard to believe

Well there has been a theory going round and it’s quite hard not to believe!
Here it is.

We have been told for several months that we would be getting a mobile animal crossing ! It had been delayed 3 times though and is supposed to be released at Christmas Theory has it that they will drop switch alongside the game to make it last longer (that’s why we got all the delays also if they release a switch version along side the mobile game it will last longer. We can see that games like miitomo and super Mario run didn’t last too long

It’s just a theory though ❤

B

Bethany Woodcock

This is common knowledge, it was supposed to be released a while ago but Reggie has said it'll be out before the end of the year. I doubt it'll be popular but it might hint at a Switch game.

M

Mike Trimble

Um, Mario Run just got a huge update. How did it not last long?

J

Joanna Knibbs

I so hope to see animal crossing on the switch soon ❤❤

M

Matthew Wróbel

I'm pretty sure they said the mobile game will be compatible with the console Animal Crossing game(s)

Y

Yani Salazar

I really hope they make AC for the Switch ;-;

J

Jaime Bland

Makayla Keena

O

Owen Gregory

I’d say they may do it next year

J

Jaime Bland

I’d say end of this year would be amazing!!

E

Edward Rhoderick

Nope Animal Crossing is done they're shutting new leaf down tomorrow and you'll never see it again :D

R

Ryan Tucker

Eh I highly doubt there will be an Animal Crossing for the Switch any time soon. The last update: Welcome Amiibo, already counted as a recent Animal Crossing release for them.

B

Bethany Woodcock

Splatoon and Animal Crossing are made by the same studio, so when Splatoon dies down Animal Crossing will be hinted at

E

Eray Çağan

All acnl fans can follow me , i will follow back xD

S

Spencer Miller

I hope soon. The team could always be working on both now that splatoon 2 is out. They will need less people to focus on making new weapons and maps and such so I think they could be working on both.

C

Chloe Sian Filbee

An Animal Crossing on the Switch is likely, since GameCube and Wii had one, and they gave us an abomination on the Wii U. But I wouldn’t expect it soon, we’ll most likely be waiting til E3 2018 or even 2019 for an announcement.

M

Mike Wyman

We will see how this plays out

C

Chris Dale

CHRIS_ACNL (on twitter) :)

I totally agree. I think the switch version will be launched alongside the mobile version.

L

Leah Broad

I'm thinking the mobile might link with the switch game. How cool would that be

C

Coralis Artigas

I'm expecting an announcement at E3 2018 or 2019 for sure!

J

Joshua Tripp

Super Mario run didn't last long because it's "story" mode took 25 minutes to finish and the pvp was heavily pay to win

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom