Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 The Primitive plus server Born Another Day is now recruiting. I have 7 spaces left. We...

• Thread starter Rachel Faye Key
  • Start date
R

Rachel Faye Key

The Primitive plus server Born Another Day is now recruiting. I have 7 spaces left. We offer a start up pack of ascending tools and a set of armor. We also offer 3 spawned Dino's of your choice!:)

We're still working on the settings so if you notice something you would like changed you can tell me. We will have a market made to trade things and hold weekly events were you can win prizes. Each week the first place winner will get a different Dino; second & third get metal and steel ingots. The rest will get weapons and or tools.

You can join one of the tribes already there or make your own. So far we have the tribe Dragonborn and black hand, feel free to keep the skyrim theme alive. :p If you'd like to join or have further questions you may message me.
(Level cap is 200 Dino level cap is around 550)
You can unlock some tek items and well have it to where you can trade items for things like industrial forges and other items if you want them.

Also we will have certain hours everyday for pvp there will be safe zones for those who don't want to be involved in that.

R

Rachel Faye Key

6 spaces left

C

Cody Green

Quetzal, mantis, frog?

R

Rachel Faye Key

SurexD password is 2532 spawn at jungle 1

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom