Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch The people in this group sold me on this and I am highly satisfied, definitely recommend!

T

Timothy Taylor

The people in this group sold me on this and I am highly satisfied, definitely recommend!

C

Christian Torres

Can you send the link please?

J

Jennifer Allen

Got mine today too! Loving it so far. Feels much better to hold it for long periods. Forget who recommended but thank you!

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Game changer

A

Angela Goodall

Got mine a couple weeks ago. Love it! Handheld is fantastic and mine docks just fine on two different docks. This is a must have for Switch owners. There is nothing on the market close to this product.

J

Joey Priddy

Is this good for people with big hands? I bought a cheap one and was way too small, also can you dock it

T

Timothy Taylor

Got it from amazon Monday got it today ! Don’t think they have a crazy amount in stock so I’d buy it soon!

B

Bekrah T'sion

By far the BEST accessory that I’ve ever purchased for my Switch.

J

Joey Priddy

Couldn't find it on amazon

B

Ben Lease

Link..?

T

Timothy Taylor

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jay Mosher

got mine a week ago, definitely worth every penny

B

Brian Foster

I bought mine from Indiegogo and it won't dock even after attempting the DIY mod recommended by the company. Very disappointed.

Also the zipper case it came with smelled like stale tobacco.

C

Chris Obloy

purchased just now, cant wait till friday when it comes in

A

Albert Sabon

I ordered mine from indiegogo back in january....and still haven’t gotten mine. Nor have they gotten back to me after asking me to confirm my color choice for my two pack. Kinda bullshit that its now on amazon and people can get it quicker than those that backed it before it went online for regular puchase

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Indiegogo is a distributor just like Amazon. They have nothing to do with Skull & Co

C

Chris Obloy

i better get my stuff from amazon lol ima be mad

J

Jonathan Pent

Just bought mine and the Joy stick caps as well. I got the Splatoon 2 edition ones to match my joycons. Can't wait till Friday!

M

Mafalda Pereira

How stiff is it when you want to take it out to remove the joycons? And is that a big stand in the back part? Ty

C

Carlo Rosen

John Alden ah!!!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom