Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch The other day I asked about this 3rd party controller and no one had any insight on...

C

Cesar Lopez

The other day I asked about this 3rd party controller and no one had any insight on it. So I thought I would give my insight. I received it today and so far it works well. Im playing Splatoon 2 with it and found no delay in physical or motion controls. It's pretty solid and feels well built. Easy to connect to switch but just won't wake the switch up from sleep.

It has met expectations except for the fact it's rather large and my initial purpose to buy 3rd party was for my 5 year old. I wanted something inexpensive that worked well and I wouldn't mind her dropping or damaging. Well its to big and she can't reach the joy sticks and L1&2, R1&2 buttons at the same time.

On the other hand it fits my hands well and find that it feels better in hand over the joy cons on controller adapter. Feels like a slightly bigger PS4 controller. If others are interested in this I will try it out for a few days and give an update on how it's performing.

S

Scott Foster

Hmm that controller looks cheap and bendy. I'm happy it's not the second ;)

M

Migeru Hellspawn Muggle

Thank you sooooo much for this

O

Orion Cooper

Ribbed for his or her or their pleasure

L

Liam McNamara

Looks like a batarang grom batman!

T

Timothy Taylor

Link brother

J

Jeremy Foertschbeck

Tbh when you say people didn’t help we did

B

Bebo Barreiro

Battery duration?

C

Cesar Lopez

Their website says 8 hrs. I fully charged last night and I am going to monitor how long it last.

B

Bebo Barreiro

Lmk

N

Naail Zahid

I'd like to know how the dpad feels. And I've seen a sudden increase in third party controllers for the switch, I wonder if any are worth the cost

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom