Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild is The Game Awards winner of the best video...

• Thread starter Justin Anderson
  • Start date
J

Justin Anderson

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild is The Game Awards winner of the best video game of 2017!

R

Richard K. Rivera

Of course! It absolutely deserves it ;)

J

João Pedro Lang

as expected!

J

João Pedro Lang

now to play the GOTY's DLC...

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

What a night for Nintendo! And CupHead

B

Bill LaRocca

And well deserved.

I

Isabella Hale

This is Nintendo's year!

B

Bruno Torres

I don’t know why...

E

Eddie Junior Rodriguez

I wish Mario didn't have to go against Zelda :/ both amazing games!

I

Irad Luger

Was obvious. Persona 5 deserved it way more tho. Botw is amazing but overrated af.

P

Peter Anthony Chiodo

Awesome; congratulations, Nintendo!

D

Daniel Larrea

Freaking perfect!!!

M

Marina Valentine

I was torn between BOTW and P5. Both games captured my heart this year I'm just waiting for this DLC to drop now!

J

Jacob Moore

Honestly think persona 5 deserved it

J

Justin Anderson

I still think Divintiy Original Sin 2 was the true winner. Zelda was amazing but no one knows of that game nor cares. If you own a pc look the game up and give it a try.

M

Matthew Denvir

OK, before everyone gets into arguments into who should have won, can we just be eternally thankful that it wasn't PUBG that walked away with the GOTY trophy?

M

Matthew Denvir

Also, fun fact, Breath of the Wild is the first Japanese game since Resident Evil 4 to win GOTY at The Game Awards.

R

Ryne Santos

BOTW, great game..... Or greatest game?

I

Isimi Oyekunle Mark Taiwo

this was obvious, anyone that thought horizon, persona would win isnt really looking at the reasons..horizon did nothing new,played safe, person was anime fan service and obvious iteration, zelda could have easily played it safe and gone with the troops it knows but instead changed and overly saturated concept in gaming(open world) and this will be the new standard for openworld, its not about cinematic, graphics...its about the concept of gameplay and philosophy of openworld...ZELDA BOTW deserve this, no other game changed the spectrum of gaming this year than BOTW.

I

Isabella Hale

I know some people are salty. But this game changed the way people looked at gaming. They earned it. You may feel other games "deserved" it. But botw EARNED it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom