Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch The good, the bad, and the question. The good: I finally gave in and bought myself...

• Thread starter Dwight Dwiggity Soriano
  • Start date
D

Dwight Dwiggity Soriano

The good, the bad, and the question.

The good: I finally gave in and bought myself my very own nintendo switch! Yay!

The bad: I didn't get a game yet, so all I can do it do is the initial set up of system :(

The question: what should be my very first game to get and why? I want to have a great experience with this system

Looking for you guys to provide some great feedback

F

Franny Baker

Mario kart eight is a great place to start along with breath of the wild

J

Johnathon Mendez

Zelda is usually the first game people get for it, and it's a good experience. I'd recommend it since it's fantastic for showing what the switch can do

Y

Yojimbo Martinez

Zelda is my first game. So awesome! If you want a quick pick up and go for a first game I recommend mario kart!

Y

Yojimbo Martinez

Dwight Dwiggity Soriano dm me anytime I can help you out with switch stuff. I just got me a snes classic today too!

A

Andrew Schmidt

Zelda Mario kart sonic mania

L

Luke-Anthony Martin

Zelda or star dew

W

Wyndham Barros

download all the demos.

A

Anthony LeBlanc

Disgaea 5 Complete is amazing and will keep you busy.

K

Kevin Thai

It really depends on what kind of game you are into. The first few games that I would initially get would be Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Zelda, and Splatoon 2. Mario Kart 8 for a good time with friends in the same room. Zelda if you like an adventure! Splatoon 2 if you like to play against other players online!

A

Alfred Combs

Zelda for sure

E

Elijah Thorn

Zelda or mario kart

M

Majin FoulSpice

Personally I think Zelda is the best killer app of all time. It does a great job showing off why u got a Switch. I think ur starter kit should be Zelda, amFilm screen protector, a case, and pro controller. The joycon in the grip is nice, but the pro is so well designed that it makes u a better player. After that, go for a bunch of indies and start a wish list with the games that look interesting to u

R

Roderic Giron

You must buy the zelda..

N

Nik Lal

Congratulations! The first game I got was Fast RMX and I still play it. I did what Wyndham suggested: downloaded all the available demos; it’s a great way to see what you might want next. I wish all the games had demos.

S

Shaun Oviatt

Breath of the Wild

J

Jorge Urias III

Demos! (Octopath traveler is awesome)
For your first game, I'd suggest BOTW > Splatoon 2 > MK8 Dx

A

Ashley Hallman

Splatoon and stardew valley!

F

Francisco Palumbo

You should get Zelda in first place. It will give you a lot of play time, especially if your next purchase is +1 month away. You'll never fall short of content with it.

S

Spencer Miller

Zelda

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom