Contact advertising [email protected]

actual question has anyone had any bad experience with Amazon orders? And not with...

B

Brandan Otto

actual question has anyone had any bad experience with Amazon orders? And not with cheap items I mean like if you got it from the source on Amazon had anyone had broke parts or not showing up and is it risky building for your first time if anyone has had bad experiences with Amazon what could I do to fix it?

M

Maysen Trethewey

amazon has decent customer support i've heard, im sure if you try to reach out to them they would help.

D

Don Wickenden

Never had a problem with Amazon. I use it all the time for client work.

A

Anthony Dorsa

I've never had a problem. I've ordered a bunch of GPUs from them before, and got a lot of parts for previous builds from them and everything always came just fine. If you got something and it was broken they'd take it back too.

I

Ian Clough

I've ordered stuff off them which I've not received, phoned them up said I'd not received and sent me another out for next day delivery

D

Don Wickenden

Document the parts.(Pics) create a ticket for support, and they will exchange it for you...Only company to do this. Normally, like from our wholesale suppliers...if we open the box, we accept it, and the pains begin from there.

M

Michael Schwarz

Amazon is better than most for just about everything.

R

Ryan Dyke

I accidentally ordered a $70 4k Fire TV stick to the wrong address. I told them and they sent another the next day.

N

Nate Pace

I've had nothing but good experience with Amazon.

S

Sean Hogan

I enjoy amazon, but the carrier they may use may not care too terribly much. I have had my 250+$ case be left at the wrong apt, to a elderly woman that literally couldn't even lift the ful ltower. as well as numerous boxes with expensive CPU's and Power supplies damaged. happily no products dmged yet.

R

Robin Wright

When I ordered my 1050ti from gigabytes page on amazon, this is how it showed up. Box wasnt sealed, dented, and it was just left on the the front porch without any amazon box, just the gpu box. Nothing was wrong with it, but I was still pretty irritated to say the least.

B

BrOndon Drapeau

I've build many computers with Amazon. Never an issue with major parts. Only issues I've ever had was with cheap items like rgb strip lights that came not working. Imo Amazon is great because shipping is fast and prices are reasonable. I have an item non pc related get shipped to the wrong address and Amazon shipped me a new one for free

M

Michael Shane Boudreau

yes all the time. i complain to them and get free shit.

E

Emmett Murphy

Only good

T

Thomas Geffroyd

just finished my build with 90% components from amazon. No issue whatsoever. Only Newegg delivery that went from a week to two and half...

R

Rhys West

I bought a ryzen 1500x 3 weeks ago, never been delivered but it says on the website that it should be delivered everyday

J

Jeff Brookes

I have always had a great experience with Amazon. If something has gone bad within the warranty they have sent me the replacement part within two days and as soon as I got it I sent them back the broken part and everything was all good

As far as delivering items it's always been with in the time they stated or sooner

J

Justin Ortega

Returned a gtx 1060 after using it for 5 months for a full refund just so I could upgrade if that isn’t customer service I don’t know what is

C

Corey Francïs Novak

Ordered a foam box for my miniatures. Like 50.00usd. Was given wrong tracking info. Filed a claim. Money refunded. Foam box still showed up...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom