Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch The fact that this Nintendo switch does not gave YouTube, Netflix,web browser, online...

R

Ruben Rubahno

The fact that this Nintendo switch does not gave YouTube, Netflix,web browser, online play and Bluetooth makes me regret buying this I feel robbed with hopes of nothing to come!

R

Randal Alexander

is it a downside ? yea, but to regret the entire console, i'm sure you were looking for a laptop or something

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

I think you meant to buy an iPad. I bought a Switch for the games

R

Ruben Rubahno

No .. Nintendo need to keep up with what's out they let me down .. the grandpa of systems still Tryin to keep up slacking ... like you can atleast get netflix!

D

Daniel L. Lawson

If u wanted a console for that purpose... u def should stick to xbox and ps.. nintendo is for gaming

M

Matti Moilanen

I pray that they bring YouTube/Spotify/Browser/Netflix etc... To the Switch. I just do. Wouldn't have to use phone battery so much, then. I mean yeah it's videogames and all but ugh... Want to do something else too. Shouldn't be that hard to do. But it's okay.

J

J.D. Hall

We don't need all that nonsense, we do need voip tho

R

Rudy A. Adame

Why would you want Netflix and YouTube? Your phone, tablet, smart tv, and or laptop already have that

K

KayKay Low

kindly remind that you buying a Nintendo Switch not Ipad

N

Noah Brown

Then buy a phone

S

Shane Hikes

Switch Online rolls out in September, maybe they're waiting for that? There is a Hulu app you can download for free

M

Masiel Dapena

Why don't you use the computer or phone you used to complain about it instead?

R

Ruben Rubahno

So yea Netflix on travel in system for kids is a plus Hulu isn't all that an online play is pretty awesome but yea we dont need that huh

M

Matt TheFallen Christian

You knew it didn’t have all that when you bought it so why buy it if you wanted a console with those features?

J

Jay Ybarra

Another one of these dumb comments

R

Rob Metzger

Here we go again, getting really tired of these same threads wining about not having youtube, netflix, etc.

R

Ruben Rubahno

The love for Nintendo is real an blind to admit flaws with excuses ...but ok

A

Ash Parsons

People are such idiots. Dont need netflix to justify buying a games console

A

Amanda Riley

I had an Atari, 6 channels, and landline growing up. I'm a survivor.

C

C Quinn Koelemeyer

You should have gotten a iPad.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom