Contact advertising [email protected]

That moment when you're trapped on a shithole team that goes 5 dps with me as the only...

G

Gabriel Alexander

I feel you, no one wants to support so your just trying your best then sexist jerks come out of nowhere and make it harder to do your job.

T

Tudor Alexandru

I almost didnt catch the sarcasm in the last sentence and i was about to jump at that so hard lol

D

Danai Lalol

i am almost diamond and play a lot of ranks even at this elo i almost never have a team 2-2-2 i usually heal alone and when this happens i heal with moira cause its more effective, i always have a spread team ask for healing that ofc cant run behind them to heal them all plus i get easy out of energy so no heals for some times , and when i speak to mic and they see i am a girl and we re loosing they blaming me for that even if i am the only healer they scream " noob healer heal me " imagine 5 people ask for heals the same time and the enemy team chasing me as the only healer , i end up with 20 k+ heal always and ofc its my fault i guess for being female and have a feminine voice .people dont understand the struggle to heal alone and they also dont get that i have cds to heal them too.

T

Totte Folkesson

Now i'll sound like an old dude but for real, this was never an issue when i was young, everyone thought gaming females was dope af, idk whats wrong about this generation and hate for women lol..

L

Logan Morris

does anyone in the OW community actually not give a shit about females playing? if I hear a female over the mic I don't go all ape shit over her. for real. we are all here to play the game....

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom