Contact advertising [email protected]

That moment when you're trapped on a shithole team that goes 5 dps with me as the only...

J

Jessica Foster

That moment when you're trapped on a shithole team that goes 5 dps with me as the only healer and then proceeds to tell me I'm a dumb bitch who sucks at healing, it's my fault we are losing because I can't stay alive, and Overwatch would be better if all females would just stop dead

J

James Jones

Sincere doubt this ever happened.

J

Jessica Foster

Must be nice not being female and able to live in doubt that it never happens

D

Debra Phillips

I that point I would have just gone attack torb and thrown.

J

Juan Nunez

Report them all

S

Stephanie Anne DelSol

Looks like the sexist gamers are all out tonight lol sadly just have to report them all and say fuck it and just have fun... play something new or practice on someone you need work on and just ignore everyone on your team... its gnna end in a loss anyway so fuck it

J

Jessica Foster

I don't mind the aggressive harassment as much as I hate the guys who ask for nudes the moment I speak and realize I'm a female

B

Brandon Culley

Use mei and ice wall them in spawn

B

Brandon Culley

When they turn to look at you, hit them with the "heya"

D

Dinis Pedroso

If that happened to me I would just pick a dps and join the party

I

Immanuel Figueroa

Whenever that happens I use the time to practice Doomfist or Hanzo. Don’t bother healing anybody, play who ever you wish

M

Molly Bailey

I got called a squeaker once "dude I'm a girl"
"Yeah sure what ever squeaker"
"I'm literally a girl"

T

Tracer Oxton

They suck, they are gold and silver ; v

J

Jiří Müller

Which healer did you played?

C

Cindy Van Rijn

Solo healed my team last night using moira for 20k heals but the thing is which I'm sure happend to you is that they split up. And there was no tanks.

R

Rehab Nour Hussen

Lmao this is funny .
For me personally, I never experienced harassment in Overwatch simply because I never used the mic. But I remember when I played Pubg with random squad and the guys was making fun of me being a little boy. Then they asked if I was a girl or a little boy and when I told them I am a girl one was like "oh ffs pls marry me, I am a engineering student". Then the other dude started saying that he is a doctor and better "husband".
I am sitting there like "what the heck guys...I aint marrying you" lol.
They were joking tho so It was quite fun xD.

A

April Christine Thompson

You shoulda just gone dps and said fuck it

F

Fabiana Martinez

Just go moira and carry

L

Lizz Rauff

I literally just lived this a few hours ago. We won because I muted their stinky butts and just focused on the goal, getting to that diamond!

K

Ken Higgins

Some guys are just dicks. Mute them and just play or play with friends. Can't delete all the scum online, Unfortunately, but no need to let them ruin the experience for you. It's a shame coz girls get the impression were all nob heads. :(

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom