Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Thanks for the add. Thinking about getting arms. What’s the word on this game?

L

Luke Lovelock

Not much content in terms of style etc... but its fun... buy used maybe

C

Christian H Eggers

I love it for what it is, but I also agree that if you have children or good friends to play co-op with, it is fun on a whole other level.

M

Michael Sable

Thank you for the input everyone

T

Travis Guyton

I like it a lot i have like 60 hours in it. when i first got it i didnt care for it but after i played one of the party crashes i got got hooked. if you do get it keep in mind there is butto mapping thst made a world of didference for me.

G

Guy Bellemare

Basic but enjoyable

J

Julio Sanchez

Sucks ass!

G

Gustavo Brito

It's a great game and it is very fun. I personally don't enjoy it much for more than like 10 minutes or so. But other than that it's great if you love competitive gaming. I don't. So I'll stick to one player game like skyrim, doom, zelda, mario, wwe, etc..

J

Josh Brown

I got really into casual multiplayer when the game first game came out, but I would imagine most people are playing other games by now.

G

Greg Pettit

It's very fun in small doses. The fighting system isn't particularly complex, which makes it accessible for non-gamers. If you are going to play against visitors or children, very worthwhile! If you want something to absorb your time and attention, look elsewhere. I'm glad I have it, but it is nowhere on the level of Zelda (for individual absorption and rewarding play) or Mario Kart 8 (for online or local multiplayer, plus decent single-player fun).

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom