Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Thanks for the add. Thinking about getting arms. What’s the word on this game?

M

Michael Sable

Thanks for the add. Thinking about getting arms. What’s the word on this game?

A

Alex Maimone

I enjoyed it, but it gets stale after awhile. Not worth full price, in my opinion.

T

Tommy Adkins

Not worth the price...

I

Ian Yurcisin

It’s fun. Online couch co op is where it really shines
If you can get it cheap, get it. If it’s full price. Pass

M

Melissa Cornwell Stuckey

I don’t have it, but I will play it at the store as long as I can. I think it’s tons of fun.

M

Michael Sable

Right now I think is 40 for digital download. I am still on the fence

A

Alex Allos

Pretty good recommend pro controller also great with friends would pay like 40$

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

ARMS is a lot of fun especially local multiplayer

M

Marky Richard Poot

It's good but not the best

K

Kyle Reed

Its actually an amazing game and its pretty in depth with all the modes and newly added fight tournaments like splatoon has splatfests. Absolutely worth the full price. Multiplayer is awesome and u can also go online and play 2 player online off one switch! Use a controller no motion controls, it limits ur movement. Highly recommend this game
Theyve added tons of dlc. New arms, new characters, new levels. Every fighter feels different from the next and theyre all fun to play. Dont pass on this game bc im hopin for an Arms 2! So go get it! Definitely worth every penny

J

Joar Hauge Spjeldnes

I would say don’t buy it.. i never had faith in this game and i’m glad i never bought it. Sure the idea of people with spring arms boxing sounds cool, the gameplay is just a-no

K

Kyoya Kawaii Uzamaki

It’s fun. I use it for anger and stress release

B

Bruno Moreno Castro

Pretty good if you like fighting games and competitive play.

J

Jace Young

Definitely worth the price, but you might not enjoy it that much unless you like fighting games.

B

Bruno Moreno Castro

Yes, liking games on the first place Is the important thing to notice, otherwise like many say, you will get bored.

B

Brandi Britt Broussard

It's on sale on Nintendo eShop for $41.99 'til 2/1/18

C

Cameron Hale

Arms is really great! Its easy to play but takes a bit to master. You can get way in depth into it and play ranked and really have a great challenging fighting experience. Or just mess around in party mode, one punch mode, or even with random arms. It has a lot of modes and different options where you can just mess around and have a lot of fun. it's really reminiscent of old-school 64 Smash Bros that way, but since this is a modern game, could probably use a little more content or modes, but it is the first of a new series so I don't expect it to be as flushed out (content wise) like the long running titles such as Tekken and street fighter. I would buy it again and it keeps getting better.

If your one who loved playing through smash bros with each character, then you can easily spend so much time on single player. I wish there was a more story heavy mode and the GP be the career mode, but they have added one mode since launch. Otherwise online multiplayer is where this game truly shines.

Controls are great with both motion and standard, though they have their pros and cons (pun intended) but they just added button mapping and sensitivity for motion controls and a lot of the problems are gone.

D

Dane Brooks

I see it as a solid fighting game that emphasizes timing and movement instead of combos or button mashing.

It also is one of the best implementations of motion controls I've seen.

J

Joshua Taylor

We love it. We play a lot of local multiplayer on it. For some reason people don’t see to be too crazy over it though.

M

Marc Re Percussion

Great fun , one of the best arena fighters in a long time

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom