Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Thanks for the add. Can somebody let me know how they keep their switch secure when...

L

Liam Scott

Thanks for the add. Can somebody let me know how they keep their switch secure when using it handheld mode? Is there a wrist strap lanyard you can use? I'm looking for something similar to what I have on my vita

J

James Gonzalez

Handheld mode nope no wrist straps bud the only wrist straps is maybe a carrying case but if you can make one that would be cool

J

Jonathan Patimo

not on the switch itself but some protective cases allows you to attach one

C

Ching

Pre-owned wii strap on eBay

R

Rachel Burns

Don't see why you'd need it... for more physically active games you detach the joy cons and put the add on with wrist strap on the joy cons.

L

Liam Scott

Thanks everybody looks like it can't be done. I would consider this a design floor

D

Dylan Pereira

When I'm playing handheld I use both hands to hold it

I

Ignatius Isidore

never needed them. i remember on my old psp that came with the white wriststrap it was useless to me

R

Rich Greco

You may have bigger issues if you have a problem with things slipping out of your hands. Not a design flaw. Be responsible with your stuff and it won’t slip.

F

Frank Ayers

So every Gameboy ever has a design flaw? It's a home console it's not going to have a strap

J

Justine Franco Hernandez Peralta

I usually play tabletop mode. It’s the best mode to play in imo

T

TJ Cast

I wish it had the little strap thing like the 3Ds does! Not for a wrist strap but I loved having little charms on my DS. Would love to do it on the switch. Feels like it adds to the customization aspect of a console

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

Hold on tight when playing., I only play my switch in handheld mode had it from day 1 in March. It has never been in dock...yeah it's a pain hoping you don't drop it..play it while sitting down or over a couch or table...I have not found anything to attach to switch to place a strap...I do have a small carry case which I have strap on that but not the switch ..just he careful

J

Jovan Thomas

How about you get a switch and then say "design flaw"...the design is great, you don't need a strap, unless you're using the joycons separately, in which it comes with straps attached (but you still don't need them)...

But yeah, you can't say anything negative about it when you don't have one...especially to people who have one and are telling you.

F

Fredrik Johnsson

How can you drop the console while you're playing? I mean if you are pressing any buttons or the joysticks you would have to hold on to it with enough pressure not for it to fall out of your hands. I have never seen a strap on a regular controller (except wiimotes). And usually you're sitting down while playing so it should land in your lap if you do manage to drop it. Otherwise a case and screen protector should keep you safe!

P

Phil Yellott

The Mumba heavy-duty case from Amazon has a wrist strap spot. I have added my own wrist strap in this picture.

L

Liam Scott

Thanks Phil Yellott this is a big help

L

Liam Scott

Wow so many "preachy" people on here. All I was looking for was a not of advice some were helpful some weren't. For those of you saying I had an issue or words to that effect I don't it's a preference.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom