Contact advertising [email protected]

Talking Point: What Are You Playing This Weekend? (February 9th)

News

Staff member
Here are our picks, but what are yours?

We've reached the weekend once again and, as is tradition, the Nintendo Life team has banded together to talk over all the lovely games we'll be playing over the next couple of days. We've got farming, fighting, fishing, and fun bursting out of our Joy-Con this week, so feel free to read our entries and join in with a vote in the poll and a comment in the... Er, comments. Enjoy!

Austin Voigt, contributing writer

This weekend, I’ll be trying my hand at a few new indie titles I’ve been wanting to sink my teeth into. The first is
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
- which I keep hearing good things about, and should hopefully scratch my simulation itch. Next, I’m interested in giving
a go - although I’m not into fishing games necessarily, loads of people seem to be talking about it, and it’ll be cool to dust off the ol’ Toy-Con fishing rod to play. Lastly - and everyone will gasp when I say this - I have yet to play
, so that’s definitely on the list for this weekend. I’m essentially snowed in at my house at the moment, so it’ll be the perfect hermit gaming weekend!

Read the

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom