Contact advertising [email protected]

Taking a poll on smurfing. Reason for smurfing doesn't matter.

J

Jo Peace

Taking a poll on smurfing. Reason for smurfing doesn't matter.

W

Walter Greenwood

There’s the same chance that a smurf can be on your team as well as the enemy team tho

J

Juan Negron

Its a game mechanic that trains lowbies like me to fight better. When I first started I kept running into godlike players. The harder the enemies are when I start the better ill be, you wont win them all. But throwing is almost a guaranteed loss. So id rather have a godlike smurf on the enemy team than a thrower on my own

M

Megan Elizabeth Jones

As a bronze player: despise it
Most people will either throw or play how they would at their rank which honestly ruins it for us bad players who just wanna have fun

A

Aadil Saqib

"Im being held back by my teammates"---> "fuck smurfs, they ruin games by carrying braindead players and turning my win into a loss"

M

Mihnea Gogu

depends vastly. If the "smurf" plays seriously through placements he will climb to his real rank pretty fast and not a bad thing. Sure, it's kinda unfung, but you can't blame him, that's the fastest way to getting to his actual rank. However if he throws till bronze in placements then proceeds to go from bronze to masters/grandmaster then he's a trash person and deserves to get banned

S

Sam Wilkinson

Last time I played I lost what otherwise would have been 5 very winnable games except this four stack I kept getting was queued with a grandmaster. As you can imagine he was leaps and bounds better than us in plat and completely destroyed us with mcree and other dps characters. I could tell aswell that my group was literally at the same level if not better than the enemy team aside from the smurf. This has happened twice in the space of a week. So because of my experiences smurfing should not be allowed, it completely ruined winnable matches. No justification for it.

D

Doug Shaw

I've smurfed pleanty of times, and the best argument I have is: "People always claim to be a higher rank than they are, if you're so much better then beating me shouldnt be a problem".

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom