Contact advertising [email protected]

Support Mains; How do you react when someone spams "I need healing" when they: Don't,...

S

Sam Wood

Support Mains; How do you react when someone spams "I need healing" when they:
Don't, Are right next to a Health Pack, Are Dead, When You're dead, ect.

R

Rob Mapleburst

I ignore it.
Odds are you know healing better than other players anyway.

M

Morgan Carmichael

Today, I was told that I was the worst Moira player EVER, and told not to ever play her again... because I was defending Lunar Base Point A from the point and NOT healing an Ana up on the catwalk. Playing support is as thankless as playing Tank... you just gotta do if because it's the right thing to do, ignoring all the salt-riddled DPSers who apparently only know how to play everyone else's heroes.

You do you. Keep up the good fight!

J

Jessie Collins

Ignore it or just go "DUDE IM DEAD" or "I'm not following you in without the team" in chat

I'll never just straight up rush in with one person unless I'm in a group with them because they've actually got a damn plan

I

Iain Johnston

We need a Voice line that replies "Then get the pharah off my ass"

A

Andres Barbosa

That's why I mained Lucio, I can rush to rescue someone out of my sight, block the attacker or even kill it/her/him!! :)

M

Mike Wang

Honestly I don't react at all, I'll help them if I can and shrug if I can't.

It's a game, not everyone's going to be a saint and know exactly where their supports are.

Y

Yesenia Salazar

In comp I ignore it .
In qp or other I stop healing them if it's spammed to the point where it's annoying me .

E

Eddy D. Newgate

None of your business.

S

Steven Hendrickson

I say understood and hope they come to me, otherwise they can just die

B

Brian Chambless

I spam it right back

H

Hayley Shaw

I ask them to stop and point out them spamming means im missing sound from footsteps etc if they dont stop i mute them

A

Alex Herrera

I don't feel any way. They have to wait

B

Brandon Valverde

I let out a couple of “I need healing” voice lines myself.

S

Sam Fisher

UNDERSTOOD UNDERSTOOD UNDERSTOOD UNDERSTOOD UNDERSTOOD

B

Brandon Ko

I don’t mind it cause when I play dps I get frustrated too when I get no heals(but I’m usually on my smurf so I can’t expect anything)

C

Charya Khem

If i’m running back from spawn i spam my ultimate status so they know where i am

If they’re a genji jumping around like an idiot, i leave it to the 2nd healer

D

D'Andre Crawford

Play Moira and spam the "Stupidity is not a right" voice line.

S

Sam Walker

"Group up with me" and I tell them to read the killfeed pr that I can't heal through wallss etc etc

A

Amy Hendricks

I usually play mercy so when they spam I need healing, they get a constant damage boost instead lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom