Contact advertising [email protected]

Stuck at 1730 sr , tired of seeing noobs and throwers .Anyone wanna group up and play?

A

Abhinav Gyani

Stuck at 1730 sr , tired of seeing noobs and throwers .Anyone wanna group up and play?

E

Evelyn Fazzingo

You can't really call them noobs when you're stuck at 1730..

H

Harmbo Wengar

Who's your main?

M

Muhammad Haziq As'ari

remember, we always try to pair you with people of similar skill. - Overwatch Team

R

Ritvik Narang

> stuck at silver
> calls other players noob

Seems legit

C

C Scott Geiger

Finally climbed out, to gold, had to do it with a 4-6 stack. rough but made it.

H

Hanzo Shimada

Buy a new account, OW is on sale now. Get 25 lvl, do placements with fresh MMR. If u got some skill already, u will be placed higher than u are now. If not, then u deserve where u are and rip money.

B

Bryant Aaron Sample

System?

N

Noman Saleem

I dropped to 1750 few days ago frm 2200 cause I got tilted and kept losing and back to 2054 purely playing in solo queue. Stop blaming your team mates and throwers. Everyone including your enemy team gets those people and as you "main" D.va. stop feeding your mech to enemy team cause that's what I observed during my trip to silver(it was first time for me to drop in silver). Most of silvers deserve to stay there.

P

Pranjal Paliwal

I play sometime with alternate account u can join

C

Crystal Gordon

I'm down, I main widow/sombra/pharah/mercy :)). I'm at 21xx.

M

Mihnea Gogu

git gud

T

Tung Nguyen

Honestly man, it just kinda depends. If ur somewhat new like having 3 or less stars in level then I can understand the stress. But if more and ur still down there and u play comp casual or more, then u probably just are winging it without learning.

A

Anouk Hofman

Id like to play, but my SR is too high. ;-;

K

Kevin Jackson

If I was on PC, sure, but I'm on PS4, sadly.

L

Luis Angel Cordero

if the only reason you're stuck at silver is apparently your team then you're actually the problem

R

Ray Liptay

Yeah you on PC

R

Ray Liptay

I'll take you to gold today if you want help

J

Jessie Soriano

boi :3

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom