Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Starting Zelda breath of the wild, for the 1st time. Anything i need to know

D

Douglas LV Russell

Starting Zelda breath of the wild, for the 1st time. Anything i need to know

S

Sam Paskins

Don't go quick to the castle,
not yet anyway.

M

Matthew Wozniczka

Find all memories before doing the castle battle that way you get the secret ending. The memories complete the story.

J

Jackson Serr

Go straight to the castle right from the plateau... grab the Hylian Shield then book it to Kakariko the Hateno then get Champions tunic. First divine beast should be Vah Medoh

D

Doug Moore

That link is totaly checking out zelda' s Ass in this gif

D

Douglas LV Russell

The shield in the beginning or the end... i just started... i am at where the voice told me to go

R

Ray Humphrey

Do not try to beat the game first. Do everything you can and want to do or everything you hope to get out of the game. The main story vs the side quests and vast exploration is big. You could be the game in one sitting if you went straight for the win but you could get days out of the game if you do everything else before you go for Ganon

B

Brandon Perry

Learn to flurry rush & perfect guard. Perfect guards kill guardians in one hit, & unless your farming ancient parts it’s the most efficient way to take them out on foot. Also upgrade your stamina first, with two stamina gauges & a little finesse you can climb anything & everything. & stay off the internet. This game is best when going in blind & figuring the most of it out on your own.

H

Harold Hamilton

Spend time finding the shrines, it pays off getting extra hearts/stamina

A

Andrew Eiler

The magic of the game for me was just exploring to my hearts content. Something on the map piqued my interest, which led to something else, etc. climb or glide where you please and do shrines (or towers) whenever you see them to get warp points and hearts/stamina—and talk to people as you see them but you don’t have to hurry or rush to the “main objective” unless you just want to.

J

Jeremy Ryan Guise

Explore, hunt, gather and have fun!

J

Jesus Castro

Enjoy it

S

Stefan Karlsson

You may Need to Call tour boss and tell hin you Cant work for some weeks

G

Gemmie Warder

I keep getting stuck. I'm trying to get to the divine beasts but theyre so far and i keep running into mountains i cant climb or robots with lasers that kill me instantly

D

Douglas LV Russell

Just had my 1st run in with a one hit robot

E

Elena Isabel Núñez

Dont worry too much about holding on to weapons at the begining. If you must, avoid, or use the environment to defeat enemies. You will get better weapons, and they'll become pretty easy to acquire.

S

Stephan O'neil

Yea prepare to to sink a lot time into it and piss off your wifey

K

Kyle Wendl Alcala Paat

just playbthe game duh.

D

Denzel Abad

Watch out for dramatic piano music

Or else you're gonna die

S

Steven K Carll