Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Spent 50$ and 2 gold points for these 2 games on sale wwe was 85$ now 40$ human fall...

• Thread starter Jeremy Foertschbeck
  • Start date
J

Jeremy Foertschbeck

Spent 50$ and 2 gold points for these 2 games on sale wwe was 85$ now 40$ human fall flat was 14.99 now 7.49 saved a total of
45$

K

Keria Faragalla

how did u get those gold pts?

N

Nathan Berger

Human fall flat is so fucking great.

C

Chris W Hughes

WWE 2K 18 really should have spent it on something else Game is so bad

J

Johnathon Mendez

WWE is actually almost unplayable. It's runs horribly on the switch version

G

Gustavo Brito

WWE is a great game, good choice there. I have it and I am enjoying it very very much. I guarantee you half the people who tell you it's bad have only seen reviews and haven't tried it for themselves.

J

J.D. Hall

I traded my copy in at game stop for an amiibo, lost money on it but we'll worth it, 2k19 should be better

B

Brad Lind

Not personally played it but SO many people have said WWE sucked on the switch
Like, not saying the game itself is bad, but the port of it ran very poorly

J

J.D. Hall

Jeremy let us know what you think of it once you get to play it for a good minute, like i said before I do hope you enjoy it, I just couldn't do it but I'm not a fan of wrestling, i played 2k17 on a friend's Xbox and it was fun so I gave this one a try

C

CN Lai

Saved 45$ but you spent 50$, could have spent 0

J

Jordan Rausch

Nba 2k18 is a good port

A

Alexander Parker

WWE sucks at 5 or 6 wrestlers on screen but is fine for 1 on 1 and triple threat matches, and playable at 4. As long as you know the limitations it can still be a lot of fun, I've put a fair few hours into it and got my moneys worth at half price :)

D

Don Davis

Isnt it more expensive than other consoles with less content?

P

PG Lomba

You've kinda wasted $40 then, as this port is kinda the worst ever made on the Switch library lol

D

Douglss Fredriksen

Wwe is 30 in stores now lol

M

Michael Reddboy Davis

Good choices fam

A

Adrian Chan

You over spent on wwe by 40 dollars

A

Alexandru Antonescu

Lol,nice

T

Tim Rahill

Way to reward 2K for rolling out a turd on a cartridge. If consumers like you continue to buy broken games, companies like 2K will continue to shovel them right out the door. Protest with your wallet my friend

L

Len Luckin Robko

i bought before few days WWE for 25€ :D was sale from 50€.. by the way that game is horrible.. i ma sad.. graphic terrible. i have 17 on my x360 and is much better graphic... and by the way. very important.
i dont know why but game is lagging to me.m its very slow

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom