Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Sorry if it's a stupid question. But do trikes not collect berries on rag anymore?!

B

Barry Singh

Sorry if it's a stupid question. But do trikes not collect berries on rag anymore?!

L

Luciano Sesti

They do. Some bushes are glitchy. What o recommend is that you just run, hitting the bushes

J

Justin Sibilsky

Works for me. Try a different bush

K

Kenneth Jones

I hear full bush is making a comeback......oh my bad... Wrong chat.

E

Eric Stransky

I like using the eques in rag

J

Jess Drastika Gosselin

I made a mistake a long time ago.. you can unable or disable collecting item in the dino option, just take a ´lil look about that.

J

Jay Cresswell

I don't use trikes anymore.. equuis are the best for that. Just upgrade their weight and speed. You'll get 100s within 5 bushes.

J

Juan Delgado

They do just don't tame a shit trike, a 135 trike can collect faster and get decent amount of berries as any low level bronto but that's until you get a 135+ bronto then you got a berry business

B

Barry Singh

Lol I know trikes get berries. But server where on is so laggy. That you can collect berries with trikes! Even a bring collected about 40 narcos on x2!

R

Richard Patterson

i use 3 trikes / 2 stegos // 4 plotted crops // get hundrends of narc berries now 1/2 chest full on narc potions // have 600 plus tranq arrows ..

B

Barry Singh

Yea was getting about 600 narcos on a trike before, but it was to do with new server were on. Not the only one with same issue. Meh.

E

Elaine Hyden

Brontos get mega amounts of berries and thatch. I like taking them to the swamp with my alosaurs and carnos

E

Elaine Hyden

Plus you can make a platform saddle and set up a workshop. Make narcs on the go.

D

Devin Krause

Theriz are amazing berry collectors for the quick go

T

Travis Dillon Clark

Get a bear. It gets fiber too.

L

Luciano Sesti

I still prefer the megatherium for berries

A

Austin Carter

Chalicotherium is my favorite c: