Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey guys sorry for the stupid question, did they change the way transponder work? I'm...

• Thread starter Stephanie Pamela Galloway
  • Start date
S

Stephanie Pamela Galloway

Hey guys sorry for the stupid question, did they change the way transponder work? I'm having to make loads but they disappear. I looked it up but people are saying it's a bug?

J

Jason Pavis

I hear they can be damaged
I remove saddle & stick them under saddle i dont know if it helps.i havent lost any yet

W

Wesley Miguez

Yeah they just get broken if you put them in a spot they can be hit easily. I'd removed saddle n put it under like he said

S

Even those that don't go out?

W

Wesley Miguez

Well I've never put one on a tame that doesn't leave base lol. I only used them for important tames I've imprinted to like fliers. I have a lot of tribe members and mistakes happen so it's nice to have the insurance policy lol but if the tame isn't going anywhere I'd just let it be.

S

I put it on fliers and water, Dinos,

W

Wesley Miguez

Yeah water tames is also a good one. Anything that could someone glitch and run off on its own lol. It's also good to have them on tames you use a lot incase they fall through the map you have proof when you submit a claim

S

Yeah but they disappear

W

Wesley Miguez

Lol devs used to give them back. Haven't had an issue In a while though.

S

Yeah first time I've had issues I'm a host and admin people complained lol

E

Es Kynan

Yea mine dissapear like daily i feel so they are pretty usless

E

Es Kynan

But its just one of soooo many bugs so i just wont use em till one day i read in a future patch a few years from now that they have fixed it.. and fixed it properly

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom