Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Sonic Forces wasn't a very good game, but dammit it's ending hit me in the feels and...

R

Rashad Moore

Sonic Forces wasn't a very good game, but dammit it's ending hit me in the feels and bumped the game from a 6 to a 7 for me.

M

Muhamad Syamri Rozari

How the performance? Any dip?

F

Flare Fox

I agree. Hate how they go from sonic dash gameplay to a barely passable sidescrolling platformer. But the story saves the game from being awfully bad.

J

Jamaal Ivey

Nice stick grips!

T

Trevor Tuls

The ending bumped the game from a 4 to a 2 for me. No story elaboration, boss was badly designed, and of course, the "we're going to make another sonic game" cliffhanger of 99.9% vs 00.1 after wiping out and theoretically killing eggman.

R

Rashad Moore

The overall experience was a downgrade from Colors and Generations IMO. Forces just wasn't as well designed as those games. But like you said, the story kept it from being a total mess. The ending made me wish they put more effort into it.

S

Steve Palmer

Wth! i was looking forward to getting this.This is a huge disappointment. These companies forgot how to make a good game. instead theyll just confuse you. This is terrible

J

Jacob Stafford

But is it better than Sonic Boom?

G

Gabriel Villar del Saz

Enjoy the game.

K

Karl Garza

This game is fun to play but it sucks story wise and the alp the hype for the game was bullshit I guess that's why it was 40 dollars upon release

K

Karl Garza

Classic Sonic was the only part of the game I liked probably because it finished off Mania' s story

K

Karl Garza

AND I'm dissapointed Chaos and Metal weren't boss fights!

R

Rashad Moore

My biggest beef was that Forces had the potential to be so much more. I mean the whole concept of Eggman taking over the world lends itself to all kinds of creativity that Forces NEVER takes advantage of.

K

Karl Garza

Totally they didn't exactly follow up to its predecessors and somehow the Hedgehog Engine is worse? It really sucks that there's not much good you can say about this game

X

Xavier Ricardo Berrío Mejía

Where did you get those Stick Caps from?

B

Bryan Lee Kristofic

I ended up liking the game overall after beating the final boss when I was disappointed with the first level. Story line and custom character is perfect. Still it is very glitchy, which seems like to be always apart of recent Sonic games. Went through so many walls and grounds to count. It is far from being a great game like Sonic Heroes, but it is decent enough at least.

M

Matt Ditter

I felt the same about StarFox Adventures on the GameCube. A lot of the gameplay was dumb, the characters were annoying, and the repetitiveness of it almost made me quit.
But dammit, I persevered and was treated to one of the most rewarding video game endings I've ever personally achieved.

P

Paul Gerhard

Oh man I completely forgot about the joycon grips lol... where did I put that

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom