Contact advertising [email protected]

Someone wanna explain this to me? Because it's really REALLY not very fun. Literally a...

J

Jon Daley

Someone wanna explain this to me? Because it's really REALLY not very fun. Literally a plat and a bunch of solo under level 50 players, vs 3 GMs and a high master. Never seen anything this unbalanced in my life.

M

Muhammad Imam Satria

Issa QP

M

Michael Malone

Well, I guess you're having an alt account. This happens when you play well on a fresh account.

M

Miguel Aragón

I mean, it’s quickplay lol. Just leave the game and look for a different one?

V

Vráťa Šrám

Its quickplay like why are you complaining just leave

J

Jonathan Rico

Plot twist: they’re all Mercy one tricks

D

Dingo Collie

No it isnt just quickplay ive had this exact thing happe. In comp MANY TIMES

L

Luke Schirmer

Earlier this season I queued up to a game (3600ish level) and ended up on a team with two gold level players. Reason why? They were queueing with an unranked boosted Mercy main who was top 500 last season. We lost horribly

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

Quick play, it's hard to find matches for 5 stacks so it just sticks them wherever

C

Cleveland Jones

The people falling for this bait

M

Matt Pulliam

riggity rekt

L

Leah Zolik

The only thing I hate about this is Espeon

E

Evan Scoblionko

It's qp look at it as an chance to play against good players and improve your game!

J

Joshua Morcilio

Its QP... so it dont matter

B

Bryan Vazquez

I know it's not the instance in this case but there is a different mmr for qp and pairs you up accordingly. Have a plat account on ps4 and it pairs me up with diamonds/low masters consistently.

M

Matthew Bogenschneider

how do you know they are masters and grandmasters?

A

Aaron Ayala

Literally

J

Jhonathan Rojas

Once I got matched with 5 guys level -50 (I was 89 by that moment) against a bunch of 200+ guys
We won, then I learned "The most important thing ain't the level, it's how they use their characters"

C

Chris Johnson

How did you change your location to "overwatch?

K

Kayla Guevara

Is this serious or a joke?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom