Contact advertising [email protected]

Someone commented wanting a Greek Overwatch Hero. I cam up with this in 10ish minutes...

• Thread starter Aaron Lewis Hernandez
  • Start date
A

Aaron Lewis Hernandez

Someone commented wanting a Greek Overwatch Hero. I cam up with this in 10ish minutes during one of my classes.

Greek soldier-esque dude with a shield that he can use to cover 40% of his body, but slows speed down to 80%, tied to ability two. Primary fire is tied to a spear that swipes in an area 150% of Reinhardts, and does about 60 damage per swipe (Attacks just as fast). Ability one tied to a jab attack that can occur every .75 seconds and does 75 damage, onr targrt only. Alternate fire tied to spear throw yhat does 150 damage. Same size as Hanzo's Arrow, travels as fast as Zen Ball. Can be used every 10 seconds. When spear is thrown secondary weapon of hitscan pistol that does about 30 damage. and fires at .75 speed of mercy's. Ability one tied to sprint that works like Soldier's. It can be used to sprint to Spear and pick it up again. Ultimate gives character 100 replenishable armor, movement speed equal to Tracer and can use lightning bolts to strike enemys. 120 damage per hit, 1 second stun on hit. Can fire every 1.5 seconds and has a shockwave effect that travels half a tracer blink and can apply a stun for .25 seconds. Ultimate lasts 10ish seconds.

Hope it sounds cool.

E

Eli Black

Sounds broken spear throw and normal attack can one shot easily

J

Jay Vishwanath

So... basically a Spartan with lightning bolts and a small pistol?
Idk. It sounds okay, but it sounds a bit too magic-y for Overwatch.

It wouldn't be a bad character concept for Paladins though, especially since they have a fair bit of magical/mystical overtones on a lot of their playable characters.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom