Contact advertising [email protected]

Sombra mains, how do you git gud at managing her invisibility and beacon timers? Like...

V

Vynyl Shiro

Sombra mains, how do you git gud at managing her invisibility and beacon timers? Like how do you guys practice her aside from just playing a lot? I've gotten at least 20 hours on her and I still can't get the hang of it.

J

Joe Jenkins

Lot of buffs on the PTR for Sombra. Her translocator is now 20 seconds long so it should be much easier to manage.

T

Troy Crossingham

I don't think anyone ever gets good at it. Something like 30 hours for me and I still feel like that beacon should still have been active when I press e. :'(

V

Vynyl Shiro

There have been many deaths because my invisibility ends too soon or I botch the sneak hacks. Then again I have no idea what I'm doing, I just have really good aim with her though.

S

Serdar RealBasut

you should observe good players i used to watch codeys gameplay on youtube/twitch and pay attention to playstyle

J

Jo Peace

For me, I'll throw my beacon on a health pack, then invis into a fight. Pop off, then teleport out. Seems to work well for me. But your accuracy has to be well aimed

M

Marawan Mohammed

She is simply Reaper with better mobilty and range. If you can play Reaper and have map knowledge then you are good to go (This is just my opinion)

K

Kai River

*hack health pack
*throw beacon down at health pack
*turn invisible
*zoom off and hack and kill one specific target
*beacon back to health pack
*repeat process

that is it. she is not hard. just gotta Learn how to take a person down one by one, stealth like.
as Alex from clockwork orange would say..
"the ol' in-out, real savage"

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom