Contact advertising [email protected]

(SOLD) Random parts for trade (cpu, graphics cards, etc) $10 - North Little Rock, AR...

M

Mike Helg

(SOLD) Random parts for trade (cpu, graphics cards, etc)
$10 - North Little Rock, AR

I have a large stockpile of parts built up from over the years. This includes AGP graphics cards like the Gainward Golden Sample FX 5900, Geforce 6800, Real3D Starfighter, and Radeon 9700, ram, and processors (mostly Super Socket 7 era cpus, Athlon XP/Sempron, and P4). Lots of stuff that would be good for Windows 98/early XP era gaming.

I already have set aside the stuff I need for the builds I want to do for Windows 98, and at this point I am more interested in doing late XP/Windows 7 era stuff. Basically AM2 and LGA 775.

I am not really interested in selling stuff at the moment, though if you spot something you want you are free to pm and make an offer. But mainly I am looking for AM2/AM3 motherboards, cpus, and LGA motherboards and processors, and also graphics cards from 2008-2013. The only old stuff I would be interested in trading for is maybe Slot-1 stuff and 3DFX related cards. If interested in anything get in touch with me. I can give you specifics on what cpus I have available, etc.

J

Jose Lemus

I have a am3 gigabyte ga-ma790fxt-ud5p and a xfx radeon hd 5870 up for trade if ur interested

M

Mike Helg

Sure. Drop me a pm. I will get back to you tomorrow later in the day when I get home from work.

B

Brandon Bridges

PMed you. I've got lots of LGA775 CPUs and motherboards depending on what you want. I've got some AM2/3 stuff to

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom