Contact advertising [email protected]

So with the ryzen 5 2400 can I use a ATX bord or only micro atx only compatible right now

J

Jason LaRouche

So with the ryzen 5 2400 can I use a ATX bord or only micro atx only compatible right now

E

Eric Lamar

Depends on the size of the case it's going in some boards may need a bios update to work with the 2400g
Also

J

Joshua Rice

It boasts AM4 compatibility- so as long as your chosen board has that socket, you should be good. You *may* need to head over to their support page after it arrives to order a free Boot kit, if your motherboard is unable to apply BIOS updates without actually booting. Do some research into your selected board, to see if anyone is having issues.

B

Baoz Nguyen

When it comes to compatibility, ATX and microATX boards make no difference as long as they are using the same chipset. ATX boards give you more expandability and upgradeability though.

T

Tyson Robinson

Currently all motherboards need a bios update to use the new APUs but the size of the board doesn’t matter as long as it fits in your case

J

Jason LaRouche

Thanks for all the information guys I am going to be going to be doing a build soon

B

Brandon Hicks

With a ryzen 5 you can use any board that’s am4. Regardless of m-atx or itx,

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom