Contact advertising [email protected]

PC So with the .17 corruption issues for some servers, we wiped today on WC's fixed...

M

Mike McPherson

So with the .17 corruption issues for some servers, we wiped today on WC's fixed version and are running a 50x gathering event until tomorrow night (normally we're 10x). We're also in the middle of updating the mod list on our site, basically S+ is back, we removed Tek bench, and replaced the stacking mod. We're also working in a script for custom loot tables this week to make drops/crates something to PVP for. :)

J

Jonathan Pyles

On ark servers says your other clustered servers are offline, This true or no?

M

Michelle George

Total balls up... have you found some of the mods causing problems now too?

C

Christina A Scott

Do have a link to wildcard talking about these corruptions and the fix and such?

J

Jonathan Pyles

Ill be playing on your server for a while. Im admin of another server my buddy runs and every chance I play kids whine rofl. Soon as they see that star they think stuff is spawned in (even with admin logging on) and say admins cant play >.< So I told the owner, ill admin the server through discord when they need me, but as for playing im gonna find another.

C

Christina A Scott

Tony Capponi

T

Tony Capponi

Christina A Scott Hes just salty for his ban and trolling. Good peeps will see through his act. :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom